Breaking Sailorman's heart

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Breaking Sailorman's heart

Post by taabarang »

Poor SM, he knew that the legal beagles and gumshoe good guys of the FBI were closing in on Hillary for the political kill. His post reflects this optimism, "Hillary! You can run, but you can't hide any more. You have sullied the name of the FBI and Dept. of Justice, and career FBI agents are pissed and coming after you."

Ah, but the scent of gunpowder and blood or the clicking sounds of a miscreant being cuffed are denied him as of today. And how could that be one might ask. Well for this reason...

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/ ... ail-review

For those who are too heartbroken to read the full link here is the gist,

"Based on our review, we have not changed our conclusions that we expressed in July with respect to Secretary Clinton," Comey wrote Sunday."

In short the fat lady has sung. No charges will be levied. But those of the righteous right know what's up, so take a cue from The Gropper's response, "At a rally Sunday evening in Sterling Heights, Mich., Trump directly responded to Comey's new letter to Congress. "Right now, she's being protected by a rigged system..."
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
Sailorman
Expatriate

Re: Breaking Sailorman's heart

Post by Sailorman »

Wrongo TAAB. Yes, she is being protected by a rigged system. (Go watch "Hillary's America.) The FBI and DOJ have been subverted. Slick-Willy in a secret meeting with the head of the DOJ on a plane. Really! Of course they were just talking about the weather and Slick Willy's limp dick.

If any other American had done what Slick-Willy and the Hildabeast have done, we would be in the gray bar hotel forever. Ask the poor US sailor that took a couple pictures and sent them to his family and is now doing jail time. Ask General David Patraeus that was convicted for just a small fraction of what Slick-Willy did in/out of Office and Hillary did while Sec.of State. Yes, protected by a rigger system that has been taken over and subverted.

BTW TAAB: Are you an American or just an onlooker from some other country? If you haven't lived it, you have no way of knowing the truth. I've lived in the corrupt system and ran smack into it like a bug on the windshield of a semi-truck. All you are quoting and know comes from the deregulated and slanted/corrupt media. Think German media 1936-1945 for a media like now in America and elsewhere.
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by SinnSisamouth »

but its OK for you to give third party disinformation?

u cant rebuke stuff by just saying "oh I dont trust what the media say"

three monkeys comes to mind
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

Just another perfect example of how you love to change opinion. First you love the FBI because you are certain they are going to bust Hillary then all at once they are part of a conspiracy when they conclude there is insufficient evidence then you throw up a smoke screen of imagined misdoings by her husband and associates and another one questioning me if I am an American. Get with the program sparky, your lunchtime is over.
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by SinnSisamouth »

i bet sailorman does the best lunch ever!
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

SinnSisamouth wrote:i bet sailorman does the best lunch ever!
I reckon he has at least 20 years of lunch making experience as well.

:stir: :stir:
CJM555
Expatriate

Post by CJM555 »

taabarang wrote:Poor SM, he knew that the legal beagles and gumshoe good guys of the FBI were closing in on Hillary for the political kill. His post reflects this optimism, "Hillary! You can run, but you can't hide any more. You have sullied the name of the FBI and Dept. of Justice, and career FBI agents are pissed and coming after you."

Ah, but the scent of gunpowder and blood or the clicking sounds of a miscreant being cuffed are denied him as of today. And how could that be one might ask. Well for this reason...

"Based on our review, we have not changed our conclusions that we expressed in July with respect to Secretary Clinton," Comey wrote Sunday."

In short the fat lady has sung. No charges will be levied. But those of the righteous right know what's up, so take a cue from The Gropper's response, "At a rally Sunday evening in Sterling Heights, Mich., Trump directly responded to Comey's new letter to Congress. "Right now, she's being protected by a rigged system..."

Might be a good idea to actually read the FBI letter;
The FBI director had announced that the agency would investigate if the newly discovered messages contained 'classified information'.
In Sunday's follow-up, Mr Comey wrote:
"The FBI investigative team has been working around the clock to process and review a large volume of emails from a device obtained in connection with an unrelated 'criminal investigation'.
During that process, we reviewed all of the communications that were 'to or from Hillary Clinton while she was Secretary of State'. Based on our review, we have not changed our conclusions that we expressed in July with respect to Secretary Clinton."

Still extremely careless and negligent with all information including classified information. Not much to be jubilant about.
I would also suggest one reads into what Comey is not stating [for now], and that definitely is not a get out of jail free card.
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

Not jubilant st all. Obviously you missed the thrust of my post. I was not celebrating a victory for Clinton, but setting up SM for a predictable about face when he found out that The Feds had dropped the case. I knew he would scream conspiracy as Trump was of course compelled to do. By the way if your take on the statement is correct why was Trump so disappointed. Tough luck, no slam dunks for the fascists.
boozyoldman
Expatriate
Western Sahara

Post by boozyoldman »

Will The Donald pull a rabbit out of the hat at the eleventh hour?

But let us look on the bright side. Don't you all remember how we had trouble
staying awake when Mitt Romney was running?
CJM555
Expatriate

Post by CJM555 »

taabarang wrote:Not jubilant st all. Obviously you missed the thrust of my post. I was not celebrating a victory for Clinton, but setting up SM for a predictable about face when he found out that The Feds had dropped the case. I knew he would scream conspiracy as Trump was of course compelled to do. By the way if your take on the statement is correct why was Trump so disappointed. Tough luck, no slam dunks for the fascists.
Poor SM, he knew that the legal beagles and gumshoe good guys of the FBI were closing in on Hillary for the political kill. His post reflects this optimism, "Hillary! You can run, but you can't hide any more. You have sullied the name of the FBI and Dept. of Justice, and career FBI agents are pissed and coming after you."

And you state the aforementioned is not a jubilant post....[coughs]
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic