Man Found Dead in a Spa That Provides Gay Sexual Services

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Man Found Dead in a Spa That Provides Gay Sexual Services

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Phnom Penh, Cambodia: A Cambodian man found dead in Khmer Spa Club Which allegedly provides sexual services catering gays

A Cambodian man who works as a security guard at the Khmer Spa Club was found dead by other staff around 9:30 am on 5 August, 2015, located in house #26, street 410, village #1, Beoung Trabak commune.

Mr. Heang Thareth, the deputy general said, the Cambodian man who was found dead is named Prank Borey, male, 25 years old. He works as security guard at the club.

Previously there was a fatal attack that happened in this club. There was a man stabbed to death by his partner.

According to the anonymous source, apart from providing massage and steam service, this place also provides sexual service for homosexual people.

This place is really suspicious as there is a tall fence around it.

GRAPHIC IMAGE:
Spoiler:
Sourced from: http://www.dap-news.com/2011-06-14-02-3 ... 48-26.html

Engrish:
Spoiler:
A man lying dead in the Spanish club Khmer do not know why

Hall: a man who served in the security collapsed Khmer other spa staff was found dead by unknown reasons at 9 and 30 am, August 05, 2015, No. 26 410 1 Boeng Trabek.

Heap Reth Inspector Khan said that there are cases of people lying dead body of the man, and Singapore 25-year-old male security business Khmer Spa Club, which is located above the scene. Experts are currently examining bodies.

Let's remind that the Spanish position Khmer ever existed story stabbed past logging causes a man died in that club. Sources have revealed that the theft Khmer Besides massage spa steam and embedded with gay sex. Khmer Spa locations are hidden by a fence battery cover.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
wackyjacky
Expatriate

Re: Man Found Dead in a Spa That Provides Gay Sexual Service

Post by wackyjacky »

RIP. Just wondering, why can a gay place get away with this when the hostess bars can't have a short time room ?
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

wackyjacky wrote:RIP. Just wondering, why can a gay place get away with this when the hostess bars can't have a short time room ?
I think it has less to do with that and more likely because this particular place sounds like it caters to local Khmers and not foreigners.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

because of the fence?
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

And the fence.

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

General Mackevili wrote:
wackyjacky wrote:RIP. Just wondering, why can a gay place get away with this when the hostess bars can't have a short time room ?
I think it has less to do with that and more likely because this particular place sounds like it caters to local Khmers and not foreigners.
Totally agree with you there. There are so many sketchy coffee/massage/KTV etc around the city that it's hard to believe sometimes, and they just keep building more. However it's rare to see any foreigners around those places, so who knew?
Silence, exile, and cunning.
AE86
Expatriate
Japan

Post by AE86 »

It's true. I know of at least 40 or 50 of them, three within a 10 minute walk of my old house. I know it's hard, but sometimes foreigners have to realize there is another country called Cambodia existing alongside their world.
-insert signature here
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

AE86 wrote:It's true. I know of at least 40 or 50 of them, three within a 10 minute walk of my old house. I know it's hard, but sometimes foreigners have to realize there is another country called Cambodia existing alongside their world.
Map please?

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
BOFH
Expatriate

Post by BOFH »

How the hell can you call a mattress and a laptop on the floor in a room a spa. "Spa"
Therapist
Expatriate

Post by Therapist »

General Mackevili wrote:
AE86 wrote:It's true. I know of at least 40 or 50 of them, three within a 10 minute walk of my old house. I know it's hard, but sometimes foreigners have to realize there is another country called Cambodia existing alongside their world.
Map please?
PLEASE! :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic