I am a freelance ghostwriter living in Siem Reap. I'm in bed by 1800 and awake by 0200 for writing and strenuous ...

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
Mister Nice Guy
Expatriate
United States of America

I am a freelance ghostwriter living in Siem Reap. I'm in bed by 1800 and awake by 0200 for writing and strenuous ...

Post by Mister Nice Guy »

...exercise and a swim before errands. Where can I meet a woman with my hours? 🤔
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: I am a freelance ghostwriter living in Siem Reap. I'm in bed by 1800 and awake by 0200 for writing and strenuous ..

Post by Doc67 »

Auckland
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: I am a freelance ghostwriter living in Siem Reap. I'm in bed by 1800 and awake by 0200 for writing and strenuous ..

Post by pissontheroof »

Mister Nice Guy wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:44 am ...exercise and a swim before errands. Where can I meet a woman with my hours? 🤔
Internet , check a time zone map and pick the location that they are awake when you are ..
พิซออนเดอรูฟ
Spigzy
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Spigzy »

I think I know what you mean by "strenuous exercise" given the follow up question ...

Meum est propositum in taberna mori,
ut sint Guinness proxima morientis ori.
tunc cantabunt letius angelorum chori:
"Sit Deus propitius huic potatori."
Darkcel
Expatriate
Angola

Post by Darkcel »

Telegram, turn on people near me.
Mister Nice Guy
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Mister Nice Guy »

One persons idea of strenuous activity is completely different than anothers. I exercise, I study law and I write.

And what a picture you've added to nothing more than drivel. When you meet people for the first time in person I am sure you aren't this disrespectful. Should I have added straight to my bio so as to properly reply to your bizarre first post to me?

Looks like school is out for you but not sure yet.
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

So, you’re seeking a woman who normally is available during your hours! And possibly appreciates your sense of humour?

Hmmm. There’s a few ideas that come to mind. Do you drink?
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Post by IraHayes »

Where can you meet a woman with your hours?

You've moved back to Cambodia, not Mars. The rules that applied back home will apply here. There is one exception though, the attractiveness of the average, socially awkward male does tend to increase whilst on the flight here and thus their "awkwardness" when meeting women can be negated by this fact.
For everyone else, the same rules apply as back home.

Of course if you're looking for a "professional" girlfriend then that's a whole different ball game.

Now as I type this a thought occurred to me.. one that may answer a question that was bugging me after reading your OP.
Why would someone, in their first post, make a point of detailing their active hours?
It just seemed .. well... odd, to be frank.
But now I am thinking it was deliberate. As this would rule out bar girls as options that could be suggested by other posters.
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

On the contrary, I think it rules in a certain sub-culture.
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Alex »

Mister Nice Guy wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:44 am ...exercise and a swim before errands. Where can I meet a woman with my hours? 🤔
I'm wondering if you can't just change your hours.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic