Western Man Feels Up Bar Girls and Gets Fighty in G-Pub

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Western Man Feels Up Bar Girls and Gets Fighty in G-Pub

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Nothing good happens in Soriya Mall after 5am:
Cambodia News (Phnom Penh): On February 5, 2021, at 5:15 am, an unidentified foreigner fought with a security man after harassing some bar girls at the G-Pub bar at Soriya Mall, Sangkat Psar Thmie 3, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh.
A witness said that the problem started when a very drunk western man went in to the G-Pub bar, and started touching up the bar girls' butts. The girls were annoyed, but when the security guard at the bar told him not to do that, the foreign man punched the security man. The security man then beat the western man seven times, by which time he was slightly injured.
The man was detained and sent to the security office of Soriya Mall for questioning. Then the security guard filed a complaint at the police station to arrest the foreign man for violence, but the girls who were harassed decided not to press charges.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Re: Western Man Feels Up Bar Girls and Gets Fighty in G-Pub

Post by newkidontheblock »

There are drunken sex pats left in the Kingdom of Wonder? I thought the country was closed.

Guy must have been really desperate to go through the whole procedure. He had to find a visa excuse to come, book a flight, go through quarantine, all in order to get the privilege of ...

Getting drunk and then feeling up some taxi girls and then getting into a fight with a security guard at the Golden Sorya Mall.

Trying to see the bright side of things!
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

He could be someone who has been here for years. There are quite a few crusty old guys hanging out who have been here all the time. I'll probably be one myself sooner or later, but meanwhile I'll try to keep busy and healthy and stay away from vice. 8)
Silence, exile, and cunning.
truffledog
Expatriate
Italy

Post by truffledog »

Why not just send them home at the first incident? A few idiots that taint the image of so many visitors who know how to have fun in a decent way. Those drunk sexpats bring no benefit to Cambodia and no benefit to the expat community or the visiting tourists. I hope the security guard teached him a lesson.
work is for people who cant find truffles
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

truffledog wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:15 am Why not just send them home at the first incident? A few idiots that taint the image of so many visitors who know how to have fun in a decent way. Those drunk sexpats bring no benefit to Cambodia and no benefit to the expat community or the visiting tourists. I hope the security guard teached him a lesson.
When the cops caught me doing something i shouldn’t have been doing a lot of them wanted to deport me but I appealed to a higher up ( wink wink ) and he suggested I write down a promise I won’t do that anymore and i got a second chance .
It worked for me .
Now we are buddies and he has an unpaid loan but i don’t mind . 😉😉😉
พิซออนเดอรูฟ
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

Why don't such people learn that its out of order to walk into a top hostess establishment, feeling the quality of the merchandise before buying them a lady drink or two, and being so shameful to come from another bar drunk.
Always "hope" but never "expect".
johnny lightning
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by johnny lightning »

A top hostess establishment. When did G-Pub attain this status!
Khmu Nation
Expatriate
Laos

Post by Khmu Nation »

If you are hanging round gjrly bars at 5am there's only one thing for it. Time to have a word with yourself son.
lagrange
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by lagrange »

newkidontheblock wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:51 am There are drunken sex pats left in the Kingdom of Wonder? I thought the country was closed.

Guy must have been really desperate to go through the whole procedure. He had to find a visa excuse to come, book a flight, go through quarantine, all in order to get the privilege of ...

Getting drunk and then feeling up some taxi girls and then getting into a fight with a security guard at the Golden Sorya Mall.

Trying to see the bright side of things!
Its a matter of perspective. Growing up in an Irish family, that would have been seen as a good night out.
" Tried being reasonable. Didn't like it" (Clint Eastwood)
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

At 5am, it's more likely the security guard just assaulted the westerner and made up some story.

This is sorya mall. The security are thugs and shakedown men. They are notorious for it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic