Alec Baldwin’s attention whore wife.

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Chad Sexington
Expatriate
Great Britain

Alec Baldwin’s attention whore wife.

Post by Chad Sexington »

Oh happy days! Anyone else feeling smug that Alec Baldwin’s “Spanish wife, Hilaria” has been outed as a cultural appropriating, bare faced lying, full blooded American, nut job, attention whore called Hillary?
Did the obnoxious wanker know all along she was pretending to be Spanish and just went along with her and her fantasies when she decided to give their 5 kids Spanish names “to reflect their cultural heritage”? or was he duped into believing her bullshit and only just found out the truth from the press stories yesterday, that the mother of his 5 small children is a fucking imposter? My moneys on the latter, judging by the size of the bags under his eyes today.
Hilaria, more like hilarious, it couldn’t happen to a nicer cunt.
Maybe Trump can play him in some “Hilarious” SNL skits.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Re: Alec Baldwin’s attention whore wife.

Post by Username Taken »

Who cares?

Maybe you could post your question to the tabloid press. They love that sort of stuff.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

Apart from the fact that I had to Google Alex Baldwin, I seriously couldn't care less. I think there are much more urgent matters at hand than whether someone "misinterpreting their heritage". That phrase alone annoys me, straight out of the PC dictionary.....
nemo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by nemo »

Kardashian relative?
Chad Sexington
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Chad Sexington »

hanno wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 6:39 pm Apart from the fact that I had to Google Alex Baldwin, I seriously couldn't care less. I think there are much more urgent matters at hand than whether someone "misinterpreting their heritage". That phrase alone annoys me, straight out of the PC dictionary.....
This is a bit more than “misinterpreting her heritage” She’s been claiming she was born in Majorca and emigrated to America at 19, when she was actually born and raised in Boston USA. Her parents and forbears are not Spanish, and going to Spain on holiday does not make you Spanish, she even speaks with a Spanish accent and on a TV appearance claimed she “did not know the American word for cucumber” ffs.
This is on a par with that other imposter Rachel Dolezal, cultural appropriation is apparently OK if you’re a left winger, yet others are crucified for having corn rows in their hair.
Imagine finding out your wife and mother of your kids was not who you believed she was?
angsta
Expatriate
Iran

Post by angsta »

Chad Sexington wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:12 pm
hanno wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 6:39 pm Apart from the fact that I had to Google Alex Baldwin, I seriously couldn't care less. I think there are much more urgent matters at hand than whether someone "misinterpreting their heritage". That phrase alone annoys me, straight out of the PC dictionary.....
This is a bit more than “misinterpreting her heritage” She’s been claiming she was born in Majorca and emigrated to America at 19, when she was actually born and raised in Boston USA. Her parents and forbears are not Spanish, and going to Spain on holiday does not make you Spanish, she even speaks with a Spanish accent and on a TV appearance claimed she “did not know the American word for cucumber” ffs.
This is on a par with that other imposter Rachel Dolezal, cultural appropriation is apparently OK if you’re a left winger, yet others are crucified for having corn rows in their hair.
Imagine finding out your wife and mother of your kids was not who you believed she was?
What is the American word for cucumber? I'm so confused.

P.S. Trump lost. Deal with it.
AinC reels off an eloquent and thought provoking monologue adlib
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Alex »

Okay, a bit like Lizzy Warren claiming Native American heritage. They've got a few screws lose, granted. Personally, I couldn't care less however, as I find the whole "cultural appropriation" nonsense boring as fuck.
Chad Sexington
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Chad Sexington »

angsta wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:20 pm
Chad Sexington wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:12 pm
What is the American word for cucumber? I'm so confused.

My bad. I should have worded it better, she was on some “celebrity” cooking show and held up a cucumber claiming in her fake Spanish accent that she did not know the American name for that vegetable.

P.S. Trump lost. Deal with it.
Just spotted your P.S. I have dealt with it, I’ve disliked Baldwin way longer than Trump was president, but it would seem Trump’s living rent free in your head.
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

Alex wrote:Okay, a bit like Lizzy Warren claiming Native American heritage. They've got a few screws lose, granted. Personally, I couldn't care less however, as I find the whole "cultural appropriation" nonsense boring as fuck.
She got accepted into school because of a false claim. It’s a bit more than a few screws. Gaming the system is more like it. Lots of advantages by claiming minority status.
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Alex »

newkidontheblock wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 12:01 am
Alex wrote:Okay, a bit like Lizzy Warren claiming Native American heritage. They've got a few screws lose, granted. Personally, I couldn't care less however, as I find the whole "cultural appropriation" nonsense boring as fuck.
She got accepted into school because of a false claim. It’s a bit more than a few screws. Gaming the system is more like it. Lots of advantages by claiming minority status.
That doesn't make me any more interested in her particular case and I've already been against affirmative action long before, so the only thing I can add is that I think a degree or diploma should be declared null and void if (after graduation) someone is found to have cheated their way in, no matter which aspect(s) of their application that concerns.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic