SEX and the american Hypocrisy

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
emm
Expatriate
Austria

SEX and the american Hypocrisy

Post by emm »

Hypocrisy !!
Jeeez, I wished that had happen to me at school. I would have screwed myself silly. She's good looking and the punishment is totally over board and unjustified. While Trump can get away with everything related to Sex this woman got punished for the rest of her life. I would give her sanctuary in Cambodia and help her to change her nationality.

quote:
Steve Helling
Tue, January 26, 2021, 3:28 AM

News 5 Cleveland

A former Ohio high school teacher will spend two years in prison after being convicted of having sex with two student on numerous occasions, both in her home and in her car in a park.

Charging documents obtained by PEOPLE last year accused Laura Dunker of six counts of sexual battery — four with one student and two with the other. In October, she pleaded guilty to two counts of sexual battery, according to FOX8.

On Thursday, Dunker was given two years in prison for each count, but the sentences will be served concurrently. After her release, she will be on probation for five years.

Dunker will be registered as a Tier III registered sex offender. She will have to re-register every 90 days for the rest of her life.
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Re: SEX and the american Hypocrisy

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

emm/Vlad - I come to CEO to enjoy discussions, topics and information about Cambodia and its immediate region, and although I understand certain world events will always feature occasionally, waking each morning to find you've flooded the board with Jew baiting, American hypocrisy, war with Iran, Bitcoin and a plethora of other unrelated subject matter dissuades me increasingly from participating. I understand that's my choice, but you're making CEO a less interesting place to be.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

Well said @Kung-fu Hillbilly

Mods, can you rein this tool in a bit?

@Jamie_Lambo
@clutchcargo
@Username Taken
Spigzy
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Spigzy »

emm wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:49 am Hypocrisy !!
Jeeez, I wished that had happen to me at school. I would have screwed myself silly. She's good looking and the punishment is totally over board and unjustified. While Trump can get away with everything related to Sex this woman got punished for the rest of her life. I would give her sanctuary in Cambodia and help her to change her nationality.

quote:
Steve Helling
Tue, January 26, 2021, 3:28 AM

News 5 Cleveland

A former Ohio high school teacher will spend two years in prison after being convicted of having sex with two student on numerous occasions, both in her home and in her car in a park.

Charging documents obtained by PEOPLE last year accused Laura Dunker of six counts of sexual battery — four with one student and two with the other. In October, she pleaded guilty to two counts of sexual battery, according to FOX8.

On Thursday, Dunker was given two years in prison for each count, but the sentences will be served concurrently. After her release, she will be on probation for five years.

Dunker will be registered as a Tier III registered sex offender. She will have to re-register every 90 days for the rest of her life.
A male teacher from the same school was given a six year sentence for doing the same with a 15 year old student - would you offer him the same? :facepalm:
Meum est propositum in taberna mori,
ut sint Guinness proxima morientis ori.
tunc cantabunt letius angelorum chori:
"Sit Deus propitius huic potatori."
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

Brody wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:20 am Well said @Kung-fu Hillbilly

Mods, can you rein this tool in a bit?

@Jamie_Lambo
@clutchcargo
@Username Taken
This dickhead is the first person I have put on my foe/ignore list.

I have to say I am not impressed by the service. I still see where he has posted in a thread and also his OP's keep popping up on the screen.

Can we beef up the ignore feature, or just ban him instead?
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

Doc67 wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:35 am Can we beef up the ignore feature, or just ban him instead?
If it is indeed vlad.......then he must be banned........he is an insufferable scourge, who if left to his own devices, will drag this site into the cesspit from whence he came.
Last edited by Brody on Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

emm wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:49 am Dunker will be registered as a Tier III registered sex offender. She will have to re-register every 90 days for the rest of her life.[/b]
So she should!
Stop being a troll.
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
Apollo91881
Expatriate
France

Post by Apollo91881 »

South Park to a jab at this topic.

emm
Expatriate
Austria

Post by emm »

OK - BAN me than !
Those that are upset could do better to provide more to this blog, instead they rant. Frustrated old people with nothing to do than RANT ?
nemo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by nemo »

Cannabis Tourist?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic