Sex trafficking in Cambodia

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
explorer
Expatriate
Australia

Sex trafficking in Cambodia

Post by explorer »

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x57svue

This is supposedly a secret in Cambodia, but they put it on television in the rest of the world.
## I thought I knew all the answers, but they changed all the questions. ##
explorer
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Sex trafficking in Cambodia

Post by explorer »

also see this

topic24128.html
## I thought I knew all the answers, but they changed all the questions. ##
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

A really great advert that no-one wants or needs.. If you tell the people all around the world you have a product that many men want, the result will be, people will come to Cambodia to buy it .
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

This one was first broadcasted in 2010, and it merely shows an inexperienced British reporter crying over every story that's told.

There are some sad stories though - but not of them are checked, no critical questions asked too.
davegorman
BANNED
France

Post by davegorman »

As soon as I saw it was the Dooley I stopped watching.
She’s the most irritating patronizing “reporter” I’ve ever watched.

Awful awful.
la8rat
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by la8rat »

Agreed.. dooley is a cunt of the highest order. Slags just won strictly come dancing as well so now she will really be up her own arse.
A lie can get round the world faster than the truth can get its boots on.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic