Emergency in Kampot

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

Emergency in Kampot

Post by prahocalypse now »

A barang in Europe says that his girlfriend in Kampot tried to top herself.

He said she sent him a pic of some pills that she took.

A couple of hours later, she answered his call and her face was white and she couldn't speak clearly.

Apparently a doctor is on his way to her home.

from the Kampot Noticeboard
barang:
MEDICAL EMERGENCY, PLEASE HELP
My girlfriend sent me picture of these pills and apparently took them to commit a suicide.
She responded to my call 2 hours after she took them, and her face was white and she couldn't speak clearly. Now she's not responding anymore. Please someone go check on her immediately, please
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Emergency in Kampot

Post by Brody »

Looks like a mix of Xanax and Valium.
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

Brody wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:32 pm Looks like a mix of Xanax and Valium.
The Kampot Noticeboard community, who have a lot of expertise in this area, have identified the pills as such.
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

prahocalypse now wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:28 pm barang:
her face was white
Once word gets out that this combination of pills can make your face turn white, Cambodian pharmacists are going to make a fortune.
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

Update: The doctor couldn't come, but a barang went to her home and has carried her to a tuktuk.
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

Update: She's with a doctor now and they say she will be OK.
Beerinthemorning
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Beerinthemorning »

Xanax
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

prahocalypse now wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:36 pm
prahocalypse now wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:28 pm barang:
her face was white
Once word gets out that this combination of pills can make your face turn white, Cambodian pharmacists are going to make a fortune.
You've been a bit off your game lately, but that was funny.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

Beerinthemorning wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:45 pm Xanax
I love it when asshats are in such a hurry to be a know-it-all, that they post without reading the rest of the thread and seeing that the topic has been covered already.
Hotdigr
Expatriate

Post by Hotdigr »

Brody wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:09 pm
I love it when asshats are in such a hurry to be a know-it-all, that they post without reading the rest of the thread and seeing that the topic has been covered already.
I don't know why everyone picks on Trapper tbh. Its not like he is the only one in a case like this.It happens every day on almost every post. "Where can I get XXXXXX?" Who makes the best XXXXX in town"? Worse - "What documents do I need to get XXXXX visa?" on a thread that is 50+ pages long and the specific inquiry was made and answered only one or two pages ago.
Its almost as boring and puerile as newbies picking on Trapper just because it seems to be the thing to do tbh. Particularly when his answer is correct. Or are you just another sock for another longtermer . Because that deserves some serious derision if you are. :facepalm:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic