Which one of you grubby, overweight sh*theads did i just call a 'filthy f*cking c*nt'?

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Captain Bonez
Baked
Nigeria

Which one of you grubby, overweight sh*theads did i just call a 'filthy f*cking c*nt'?

Post by Captain Bonez »

Sat at some traffic lights on Mao Tse Toung earlier when some grimey, fat, bespectacled white guy who looks about 60 smoking ARA mnethol cigarettes sat on his crappy, $1100 looking sport bike decides to light up a smoke whilst wating for the light to turn green, fair enough. Then the fuckwit decides it's ok to throw his empty cigarette packet on the street right next to him, not fair enough. I pull up next to him
Me: Hey dude, you just dropped your trash on the floor
Twat: Yes i did
Me: Are you going to pick it up?
Twat: No I'm not
Me: You're a filthy fucking cunt
I moved in front of him after that, looked back, called him a cunt again, and pointed at the trash to a couple of curious people around me to let them know why i called this filthy fucking cunt a filthy fucking cunt and then drove off with the green light. Filthy fucking cunt man then tried to 'buzz' me on his motorbike but then ended up getting stuck in traffic like the cunt deserved.

I know this place is already savagely dirty as it is, but filthy fucking cunt man needs to use what's left of his brain to understand how setting a good example works.

Countries can't be dirty, but the people in them can be.
If you enjoy noise pollution and obnoxious driving practices, Phnom Penh is the place for you!

This.
bangkokhooker
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: which one of you you grubby, overweight shitheads did i just call a 'filthy fucking cunt'

Post by bangkokhooker »

Baddass alert
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: which one of you you grubby, overweight shitheads did i just call a 'filthy fucking cunt'

Post by taabarang »

What? Be a role model to Cambodians? That job doesn't pay enough, running a close second to introducing principles of good governance.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
Captain Bonez
Baked
Nigeria

Post by Captain Bonez »

Even if you don't want to set an example to others, throwing trash on the floor makes you look a bit like a scumfuck
If you enjoy noise pollution and obnoxious driving practices, Phnom Penh is the place for you!

This.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

Captain Bonez wrote: Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:48 am grimey, fat, bespectacled white guy, about 60, smoking ARA menthol cigarettes
To be honest, that doesn't really narrow it down very much.
Beerinthemorning
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Beerinthemorning »

Captain Bonez wrote: Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:59 am Even if you don't want to set an example to others, throwing trash on the floor makes you look a bit like a scumfuck
Life sucks, scum fucks.
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

Captain Bonez wrote: Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:59 am Even if you don't want to set an example to others, throwing trash on the floor makes you look a bit like a scumfuck
Not in Cambodia. Try to fit.in; be a litterbug. When in Rome plug up the drainage just as the Romans do.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
mcam
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by mcam »

Really?! calling someone a cunt because of a cigarette packet in Cambodia. Get a life.
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

Captain Bonez, stressed much?

I don't smoke..well..the occasional cigar after I've sealed a multi-million dollar watch-shaking deal, so I didn't have the pleasure
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Kudos to Captain Bonez.

I try to tell my kids not to litter, and their reply is that everyone else does it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic