Police Destroy Marijuana Farm in Battambang

Breaking news from Cambodia can be found here. CEO often finds Khmer news and translates it into English for our readers if it is interesting to expats, locals, Cambodians living abroad and anyone who wants to stay informed of the latest local and international news stories about Cambodia and our neighbors in South East Asia. There are many sources for Khmer news articles and they can all be found here in one place. Most of the media comes out of Phnom Penh, Siem Reap or Sihanoukville, but we cover national Cambodian news from all provinces.
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Re: Police Destroy Marijuana Farm in Battambang

Post by newkidontheblock » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:23 am

that genius wrote:
CEOCambodiaNews wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:50 am
Battambang, Cambodia News: On July 11 at 9 AM, Mong Reusey police destroyed a marijuana plantation in Pen village, Mong Reusey district, Battambang. 175 marijuana were burned down.

A 79 years old man, Chhoun Chheun, the owner said that he grew that marijuana, but it was not for sale, he just grows it to make herbal medicine. The elderly gentleman got educated and agreed to stop growing marijuana.
But dog forbid they educate anybody on what cutting down forests and decimating wildlife does, as long as we kowtow to the tobacco companies, they pay better.
Since when do the tobacco companies consider marijuana growers a business threat? Know of secret strike teams employed by RJR Reynolds taking out marijuana fields worldwide left and right? Obviously you more in the know of secret conspiracies than Alex Jones. Please share!
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:38 am

The police uprooted and set them on fire, said a notice on the National Police website.
Funny, that's what all the potheads do!

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

Heng Heng Heng
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by Heng Heng Heng » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:44 pm

I heard the old boy was taken to hospital from the effects of smoke inhalation and minor burns. Police said he was crying "My babies, my babies"; they could barely stop him from running up to the fire and inhaling deeply.
This is the voice of the Mysterons. We know that you can hear us Earthmen.
AndyKK
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by AndyKK » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:59 pm

And I see from the main photo of the bonfire, the officers were correctly standing up wind.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic