Transfer buying contract of UK466 condo room #1F1F. $4,230.

Looking for an apartment to rent in Phnom Penh? We have you covered. This is a good starting point for expats who are in the process of moving to Cambodia to live and work. Finding a villa, condo, flat, or borey to stay in when you arrive is probably one of your top priorities. Check out our listings from the community! And if you have a house or apartment for rent, you're welcome to list it here for free. Kampot, Siem Reap, Battambang, Sihanoukville, and other provinces around Cambodia also have places to rent, but you might have better luck finding them on foot after you arrive, as the largest number of listings are in the capital city of Phnom Penh.
tommy.lion
Tourist

Transfer buying contract of UK466 condo room #1F1F. $4,230.

Post by tommy.lion »

The Land Property is forever.
The room would be decorated, including kitchen and bath room decoration.
----------------------------------------------------------------
The Developer is now constructing several condo projects, such as: UK548, UK466, UK313, UK329 and UK618.
Developer website:http://ukcondo.com/
Developer information: http://www.eurocham-cambodia.org/member/344/UK-Condo
Developer facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ukcondo/
Developer CEO facebook:https://zh-cn.facebook.com/coachalexanderevengroen/
Condo Video:
-------------------------------------------------------------------
UK466 (Totally 21 floors, with swimming pool, gym and sky bar on 20th &21st floor)
Move in date: before early 2019
Room no.: #1F1F
Net area: 36m2
Floor: 14th
The room would be equipped for free with (1) air conditioner; (2) kitchen cabinet; (3) closet; (4) Samsung fridge.
Total price: 45800 usd (unit price 38800+floor cost 7000)
Average unit price: 1077 usd/m2.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Total paid already by me: 3030 usd
Amount to pay in next months (no need to loan from bank) : see attached photos.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you want to buy this UK466 condo unit, you have to pay:
1. The transfer fee to tansfer the buying contract from me to you, you pay to the developer: 200 usd
2. Total paid amount by me, you pay to me: 3030 usd
3. Increase in value amount, you pay to me: 1000 usd
4. The rest amount to pay every month according to above sheet, you pay to the developer.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This condo is valued to be invested, the increase in value would be great in the future, especially after the Cambodia 2018 Election on July 22, 2018. You know the reason why.
I would leave Cambodia in the end of year 2017, so I plan to sell out the Condo room.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Contact me: (ˇ∀ˇ)
Whats App: +855 886 820 656 (Tommy)
Facebook: Lion Tommy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by tommy.lion on Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:20 pm, edited 4 times in total.
tommy.lion
Tourist

Re: Transfer buying contract of UK466 condo room #1F1F. $4,230.

Post by tommy.lion »

whiteribbon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by whiteribbon »

is it just me or does that sound very expensive for 36sqm in that location? I'm always on the lookout for a good deal in pp but for double the price you can get a similar new build 100 sqm apartment in central pp close to Nagaworld.
Also, can you please explain this to me: 'This condo is valued to be invested, the increase in value would be great in the future, especially after the Cambodia 2018 Election on July 22, 2018. You know the reason why.'
Call me stupid but I genuinely don't understand what the elections have anything to do with this. Please educate me.
just noise, white noise
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

whiteribbon wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:38 pm is it just me or does that sound very expensive for 36sqm in that location? I'm always on the lookout for a good deal in pp but for double the price you can get a similar new build 100 sqm apartment in central pp close to Nagaworld.
Also, can you please explain this to me: 'This condo is valued to be invested, the increase in value would be great in the future, especially after the Cambodia 2018 Election on July 22, 2018. You know the reason why.'
Call me stupid but I genuinely don't understand what the elections have anything to do with this. Please educate me.
I suppose good first class condo's will always have a good price tag. But who are your neighbours going to be, will it be the investing Chinese market. If that is the case, what will be the upkeep of the building, and at what cost per year?
Always "hope" but never "expect".
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

is there any building on the site right now?
rogerrabbit
Expatriate

Post by rogerrabbit »

whiteribbon wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:38 pm is it just me or does that sound very expensive for 36sqm in that location? I'm always on the lookout for a good deal in pp but for double the price you can get a similar new build 100 sqm apartment in central pp close to Nagaworld.
Where you can get 100m2 in central location with those building amenities (pool, gym etc) for under $100k? Any link?
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

A 36M codo is the minimum size to buy if you have a cat and want to swing it around by the tail. Probably the perfect size if you have a lazy Khmer girlfriend or wife,, and does not like cleaning.

But what I would really like to know is ,, what are the body corp fees,, as we call it in OZ. That is the monthly or yearly fee you pay to the building owner for maintenance of lift, garden areas, elec for security and all that stuff. Also does that owner have the right to increase the fees . What system is in place for those who dont pay the fee. So many people get trapped by just looking at the condo and dont look at any other details.

It's going to be a tough sell unless its a bargainers bargain as there are many more like it out there in the same position.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
rogerrabbit
Expatriate

Post by rogerrabbit »

Duncan wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:39 pm A 36M codo is the minimum size to buy if you have a cat and want to swing it around by the tail. Probably the perfect size if you have a lazy Khmer girlfriend or wife,, and does not like cleaning.

But what I would really like to know is ,, what are the body corp fees,, as we call it in OZ. That is the monthly or yearly fee you pay to the building owner for maintenance of lift, garden areas, elec for security and all that stuff. Also does that owner have the right to increase the fees . What system is in place for those who dont pay the fee. So many people get trapped by just looking at the condo and dont look at any other details.

It's going to be a tough sell unless its a bargainers bargain as there are many more like it out there in the same position.
Usually body corp, or like they call it here management fee, is $0,5-$2 per sqm / month. Additional to that there is sinking fee, which is either paid as one payment when you move in or a monthly fee of $0,1-$0,5 per sqm. They don't really have ways to force it as there is are laws about it. Also I have never seen any building regulations about it either
Last edited by rogerrabbit on Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
iluvu
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by iluvu »

Expected move in date of 2019 means it will be at least 2021 before it’s done.
whiteribbon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by whiteribbon »

rogerrabbit wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:36 pm
Where you can get 100m2 in central location with those building amenities (pool, gym etc) for under $100k? Any link?
I admit I'm wrong. I had a quick look through the links I saved and it's $1200 a sqm for central PP with those amenities. But still don't understand how the elections will affect the price of that flat in a positive way. In the next 3 years thousands of new high end builds will come on the market. Most of them bought as investments by Asian people. Who will live in them? There's just too many of them. I expect the prices of these high end condos to actually go down in the next 2 to 3 years once the new builds are getting finished.
just noise, white noise
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic