Merkel wins again

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Merkel wins again

Post by hanno »

But a nationalist party moves into federal parliament for the first time since WWII:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-41376577
Ronny
BANNED

Re: Merkel wins again

Post by Ronny »

I can't for the life of me understand my the Germans keep elected this globalist puppet time and time again. She is destroying Germany. Just last year alone, the imported ONE MILLION muslims into Germany. Unbelievable.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

cultural enrichment.
without immigrants there will be no working age people in 20 years in most of the developed world.
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Post by IraHayes »

She may have won but the CDU don't have a majority so will have to form a coalition with the center-left Social Democratic Party (SDP). Now this is where it gets tricky.
If they form a coalition with the SDP, as they have in the past, then the far-right AfD (Alternative for Germany) will become the main opposition party and this will give them special status in the Bundestag. And so the SDP are currently rejecting a coalition with the CDU to stop AfD achieving the status of main opposition party.

So this leaves the Greens, the free-business loving FDP (Free Democratic Party) and the far left Die Linke.

It will be interesting to see who the CDU form a coalition with.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

IraHayes wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:47 pm She may have won but the CDU don't have a majority so will have to form a coalition with the center-left Social Democratic Party (SDP). Now this is where it gets tricky.
If they form a coalition with the SDP, as they have in the past, then the far-right AfD (Alternative for Germany) will become the main opposition party and this will give them special status in the Bundestag. And so the SDP are currently rejecting a coalition with the CDU to stop AfD achieving the status of main opposition party.

So this leaves the Greens, the free-business loving FDP (Free Democratic Party) and the far left Die Linke.

It will be interesting to see who the CDU form a coalition with.
The SPD ruled out a great coalition.
I can't for the life of me understand my the Germans keep elected this globalist puppet time and time again. She is destroying Germany. Just last year alone, the imported ONE MILLION muslims into Germany. Unbelievable.
750,000 immigrants in Germany in 2016. And still the strongest economy in Europe.....

And as frank lee bent mentioned: Germany will be screwed without immigrants; already filling jobs has become a real problem in Germany.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

sure, as education increases in a society birthrate falls below replacement.
japan is the only country that is following the downward trend in population without resort to immigration.
they are set to lose about 30 percent of their population in the next 20-30 years- and those left will be pretty old.

unfortunately- the caliber of immigrants you can attract does not equal the social norms of the host society.

that is why the whole debate about getting rid of immigrants is doomed.
a pure absurdity for any cursory student of history or economics, let alone biology or anthropology.

yes- your country will be overtaken by these ppl and they will outbreed the local population.
that is a fact.

don't worry though- you will be dead long before much changes :-)
you will probably get better kebabs too
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by cptrelentless »

Ronny wrote:I can't for the life of me understand my the Germans keep elected this globalist puppet time and time again. She is destroying Germany. Just last year alone, the imported ONE MILLION muslims into Germany. Unbelievable.
You do know that the Turks are all Muslims,right? Donner kebabs come from Germany. It's not a new thing for them
boozyoldman
Expatriate
Western Sahara

Post by boozyoldman »

Sixty percent of the so-called refugees the Germans tested proved to be illiterate in ANY language as well as unskilled.

Japan has the right idea, as do the four Visegrad countries

It will be interesting to see what happens next.
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by cptrelentless »

The Krauts force their immigrants to integrate by housing them out in the boonies instead of creating ghettos. Most countries in Europe offer free lessons in languages and basic skills. Even in prison...
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

you may not like it- but history will show that my opinions are well founded
decline and fall by gibbons would be a good place to start- and it is free/
https://www.gutenberg.org/files/25717/2 ... 5717-h.htm
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic