A story

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
batshitcrazyweirdo
Expatriate
Trinidad & Tobago

A story

Post by batshitcrazyweirdo »

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY, ACCEPT IN THE CASE OF BATSHITCRAZYWEIRDO.

Is that ok, Mack? Cause I could just bend yer rules if you don't agree. Just askin.

batshitcrazyweirdo
Expatriate
Trinidad & Tobago

Re: A story

It was a story of love. Love of the automobile. I had taken a few already, but I wasn’t ready for a Ferrari or a mf Alfa Romeo 8C. They both blew me away, and I blew both of them away. Honest indjan n shit … wiped oot. I mean I was lucky there was canal on either side. I blew out maybe 15 or 20 Ferrari’s, and I wiped out at least 40 Corvettes. It was all the shit. I mean in Fort Lauderdale, ffs, if you veer of the god damn road …. yer goin into canal …. Say one mf I’m wrong!!!!!

I had all sorts when I took over Fort Lauderdale PD and BCS in … not sayin what year. Took yer cars, yer guns, yer mf radios. Say I didn’t, liars! Took yer mf mechanics tools with all yer mf sears and roebuck shit and sold it to niggers fer cocaine! Say I mf didn’t! Took yer tools, yer mf make believe radios from Motorola, took yer mf paychecks too. Yeah, that was batshitcrazyweirdo! Come get me hoes! Can’t? Shame on youz. Fuck you in that big ole booty. I gotz youz. SAY I DID NOT! I took it all, and I took it quick. I gottcha Broward County, WPB County, Dade ... all of youz. Gottcha. Say I didn't! Know where tons of police cars are on alligator alley, tons of boats in the Everglades, tons of tons of tons stuff n tangs. Got yer shit still, FBI. That boat you still want in the Everglades ... still around. YUP! May or may not have taken a Seminole Indjan or 2's mf shit too. Cause you fucked me over on my shit. Took yers, and I skinned that gator, cuntz. YUP! That was batshit. See the skeleton I left fer tryin to blame shit on me???? Now look atchya! Got nothin. Cause you ARE real Seminoles, but you are crooked indjans. At least Harold is a fake indjan, yer real mf indjans that are tryin to break the USA bank. Might. Mybe. Canny say. But you mf, be aware of one very serious consideration. Batman can drive. Here and now, there and then, but mf can I drive!!!!!!!!!!!

kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

Didn't buy your shit when you were spewing it all over 440 and I don't buy it now.

Good luck with your internet tough guy routine, hope it works better for you here than it did on 440.

Now where is that ignore button..... :roll: :roll:
batshitcrazyweirdo
Expatriate
Trinidad & Tobago

I'll not lie. I'll not shy away from the truth. It is the truth. What is it you want to know cause I did tons of shit?
batshitcrazyweirdo
Expatriate
Trinidad & Tobago

I wisnae feared. I did it. Some of it hurt. Some of it I spent locked up. Some of it I just mf enjoyed.

Before you call me a liar, please stop. If ya wanna put me on foe or whateva, whateva. I tell the truth. People can't mf take it.

What, ya want me to hoot like an owl?

I'm batman. I'm real. I see another non believer.

I told you before, ask away. Be precise. And then .... I may tickle you. Just cause I wanna!
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

You're a barely functioning insane tefler scraping an existence in a Cambodian backwater, supported by cheap meds. You're not a wanted outlaw. You're not some kind of criminal mastermind. You havent stolen diamonds. You haven't stolen expensive cars. You haven't stolen yachts.

Time to get real batty. It's getting boring.

Bless
batshitcrazyweirdo
Expatriate
Trinidad & Tobago

Holy fuckin batbitch and robin! No way Scobienz is Username Taken. I've been knowin you fer years.

Nuh uh. No way, nice try.

But yes, I am real and did everything I said. And I can prove it. Mister.
batshitcrazyweirdo
Expatriate
Trinidad & Tobago

Maybe, just maybe, I stole yer mama.

No disrespect, but ... possibly. Maybe.
Luigi
Expatriate

Post by Luigi »

I'm reminded of days gone by in Mozambique where I was a C.I.A. operative posing as a Navy Seaal while actually a highly paid gigolo & international jewel thief. Ah those were the days my friend. Those were the daze. I thought they would never end.
Retardedwaitress
Expatriate

Post by Retardedwaitress »

Luigi wrote:I'm reminded of days gone by in Mozambique where I was a C.I.A. operative posing as a Navy Seaal while actually a highly paid gigolo & international jewel thief. Ah those were the days my friend. Those were the daze. I thought they would never end.
And i was a bum in cambodia drinking anchor at 9 in the morning.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic