Loving Cambodia, so He Came to Visit, Finally He Ended Up Begging and Living Rough

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Loving Cambodia, so He Came to Visit, Finally He Ended Up Begging and Living Rough

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Phnom Penh: According to Koh Santepheap Daily News: A Russia named was spotted begging and sleeping rough on the road and park by local.

According to inquires in English, the reason that he ended up begging and living rough because he had his bag snatched which has his passport, other documents and money.
Until 29 March 2016, the Russian Embassy in Cambodia couldn’t reach for more details.

Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
KickingWithRedLabel
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Loving Cambodia, so He Came to Visit, Finally He Ended Up Begging and Living Rough

Post by KickingWithRedLabel »

I was hit up by a French guy the other afternoon down on St130. Started saying something about his passport and money. I moved on as I could see it was going to be long story.
jessy101
Expatriate

Re: Loving Cambodia, so He Came to Visit, Finally He Ended Up Begging and Living Rough

Post by jessy101 »

He should contact his family, friends, gf
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

jessy101 wrote:He should contact his family, friends, gf
Or try the "Go Fund Me and My Life in Cambodia" - for those who have already asked their family, friends and (ex)gfs. ;)
Rutiger
Expatriate

Post by Rutiger »

jessy101 wrote:He should contact his family, friends, gf
I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that there are not any gf waiting around for him back home or anywhere else. Call it a hunch.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
prahkeitouj
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by prahkeitouj »

Russian again.
កុំស្លាប់ដូចពស់ កុំរស់ដូចកង្កែប
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic