5 Young Vietnamese Prostitutes in Ratanakiri Province Deported Back to Vietnam for Living in Cambodia Illegally

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

5 Young Vietnamese Prostitutes in Ratanakiri Province Deported Back to Vietnam for Living in Cambodia Illegally

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Ratanakiri, Cambodia: Five young Vietnamese women who are coffee sellers who provide sexual services to customers in Oyadav district have been sent back to Vietnam, crossing at Oyadav border crossing by Immigration police yesterday, February 26.

Immigration Police Officers of Provincial Police Department told reporters at Koh Santepeap Daily that the five Vietnamese women have been living and working as coffee sellers/hookers in Cambodia without a proper visa or work permit. The cafe owner's name is Quean Thythanhor May, who is vietnamese and who has a proper work permit which is approved by Phu Tealom, the head of Provincial Business Department on 25 February, 2016.

Besides this one coffee shop selling sexual services, residents in Oyadav have noticed that there are still 4-5 cafe shops which double as brothels whose owners are Vietnamese women, but those have not been raided yet.

Meanwhile, there are 2-3 cafes at Borkeo district and another one is in Srok Kon Mom district,which happens to be the house of Kon Mom, Police Chief, who rents it out.

These so-called 'coffee shops' are nothing more than brothels.

The Cambodian residents are calling on police and relevant agencies to close these brothels because they are having a bad effect on Khmer culture and traditions.

Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Raybull
Expatriate

Re: 5 Young Vietnamese Prostitutes in Ratanakiri Province Deported Back to Vietnam for Living in Cambodia Illegally

Post by Raybull »

That's one of the best lineups I've ever seen for a backwater cafe, and they managed to change clothes at some point...the boys in brown must have had a break while on the bust. If they keep this up there may well be an uprising before the Elections. :assasin:
(Last call for a roadie up NE)
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Re: 5 Young Vietnamese Prostitutes in Ratanakiri Province Deported Back to Vietnam for Living in Cambodia Illegally

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Raybull wrote:That's one of the best lineups I've ever seen for a backwater cafe,
agree! :thumb:
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
expatbong
Tourist
Taiwan

Post by expatbong »

Vietnamese ladies look nice right ? Is that Pros Coffee againsts the law in Cambodia ? Maybe they should buy the work permit Visa before be catched up by the Police ! :D
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

the girl in the leather jacket with her hair tied up is hot, she can stay
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

they are having a bad effect on Khmer culture and traditions.
As opposed to all the Khmer beer gardens :ROFL: :ROFL:
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

hanno wrote:
they are having a bad effect on Khmer culture and traditions.
As opposed to all the Khmer beer gardens :ROFL: :ROFL:
& KTV's, & 10,000r massage joints :dm: haha
juansweetpotato
Expatriate

Post by juansweetpotato »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:the girl in the leather jacket with her hair tied up is hot, she can stay

While many a Cambodian man prefer a Viet in the sack, the women control this country, and they want to put them all in another kind of sack, and throw it in the river.

When will the wealthy stop hitting on the poor? They cause the situations, then throw them into worse situations, ad nauseam.

Anybody who can't see the reasons for the French/ Russian revolutions, communism, Tây Sơn etc etc. Well, I want use the word moron here, but I really can't fathom how they can think what they do and retain any sense of morality or justice. Unless of course they have vested interests in not playing along. I reckon that Karmegeddon guy must be from the landed class or something.
"Can you spare some cutter for an old man?"
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

juansweetpotato wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:the girl in the leather jacket with her hair tied up is hot, she can stay

Karmegeddon
i like it! how do i change my username?! haha
juansweetpotato
Expatriate

Post by juansweetpotato »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
juansweetpotato wrote:

Karmegeddon
i like it! how do i change my username?! haha
Well, at least they look like they're eating well. Perhaps a little too well, but what can you expect if you have been half starved all through your childhood and now you have the chance to eat. Although half of me wants to fuck them cause they're hot, the other half of me wishes that we lived in a much better world.
"Can you spare some cutter for an old man?"
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic