HE's Younger Sister Was Asked to Move Her car by Guard

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

HE's Younger Sister Was Asked to Move Her car by Guard

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

HE’s sister was asked to move her car by a group of security guard of ISUZU Company

Phnom Penh: According to Dap News, In the early morning, a group of security guard of ISUZU Company asked Mrs. Hun Sinath, Prime Minister HE’s younger
sister, to move her car while she was parking her car along the Federal Russian Blvd in front of ISUZU showroom. She was really mad with it.

She wrote on her Facebook: Today, I have clearly known that it was really cruel. I myself have faced with a situation which a group of security guard at ISUZU Company came to ask me to move my car while i was parking along the sidewalk waiting people to come before departure. I want to ask everyone on Facebook, do we have the right to park our car on the road since we paid our road tax every year?

Engrish:
Spoiler:
Prime Minister sister security ISUZU car parking auctions morning
Thursday, 27 August 2015 09:21 ដោយ៖ ដើមអម្ពិល (DAP), ID-009 E-mail Print PDF
Phnom Penh: Ms company Synat sister, Prime Minister of Cambodia, Samdech Techo HE this morning were security company car ISUZU many people came out to bid not to park the car in the street front companies led Mrs. enraged both the morning.

According to her company Sina focused on the page Facebook of her stated that on the morning of 27 August 2015, the days she stops the car waiting for you to accompany other front companies ISUZU located along Russian Boulevard is located in the neighborhood Kakap Por Sen Chey district, a security, many people have come out to chase the car of her.

Security image accompanied with a sheet showing the gesture may Nghe chain Ngang company confirmed on his Facebook page that day was well aware that it is cruel. I myself have met with a car auction selling brand ISUZU car parking, which I remember before it departed.

Sina is the question that we have the right to park because we have to pay taxes every year, never missing We parked nearby?.

Response DAP above information center is not able to seek clarification from the ISU ZU yet today morning.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Re: HE's Younger Sister Was Asked to Move Her car by Guard

Post by hanno »

Next stop for the guards: Tonle Sap. With concrete boots.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

What a terrible ordeal. I feel so bad for her.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Is this news? Lol. Probably the first time the lady has been told to move her car. Looks like Dap News got it off her FB page. Doesn't she lose face by posting this ?

Is there some profound meaning to this article ? Social change is now ?
Is it the same sister who was a bit vocal about human rights or am I confusing her with another relative of the sacred one ? Good to see someone's paying taxes though.
:popcorn:
thePeck
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by thePeck »

General Mackevili wrote:What a terrible ordeal. I feel so bad for her. Image
Me to, we should go down and park all are cars in front of their gestapo showroom to protest this atrocity! To think there'e people in Range Rovers that may asked to move their car for innocently stopping in the middle of the road because the're trying to get food for their poor grandmother at home?! We can't let this go!
Anchor Moy wrote:...Good to see someone's paying taxes though.
:popcorn:
james ten
Expatriate

Post by james ten »

Shows you just how privileged her life must feel if something like this can set her off on a public rant.
prahkeitouj
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by prahkeitouj »

If the tax we pay for riding on the road or parking? Wonder too...
កុំស្លាប់ដូចពស់ កុំរស់ដូចកង្កែប
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic