Viral Video of Charay ppl Buried Motorbike with Dead People

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Viral Video of Charay ppl Buried Motorbike with Dead People

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

The video of Charay people buried C-125 Dream motorbike with dead body went viral on Facebook

Rathanakiri: Traditional and practices of a group of tribe calls Charay in Rathanakiri province still remain unclear and mysterious for many Cambodian while all these traditional and practices have been following long time ago by Charay people.

According to Koh Santepheap Daily News, on 13 August 2015, there was video posted on Facebook by account name Pun Phet, a teacher at primary school, showing the activity of a group of Charay people buried a C-125 Dream motorbike series 2012 with dead body along with other belongings that belong to the dead person. This video went viral on Facebook later on.

Actually burying the motorbike with dead boy is not new, as they have been doing it a few times, but just it was not recorded and posted on mass media.

Engrish:
Spoiler:
Video clip ethnic Jarai buried bodies with stunning motorcycle Facebook
Article: Star

Friday, 14 August 2015 16:21 pm

Ratanakkiri: traditionally indigenous traditional Jarai in the northeast region in its respect for tradition since long ancestors And until recently, seems to remain mysterious Khmer Most of us did not know.

Obviously in the afternoon of 13 August 2015, they attempted sex known as a primary school teacher in the village Kleuk small commune Kleuk mess posted a video clip of his Facebook account showed activity indigenous Jarai burial upper bodies in the village commune with the motorcycle brand Dream C125 series 2012 black plates 1A-8793 as well as other materials which is owned by the bodies to shock people Faccbook and surprise to the local police in Oyadav seriously.

Regarding this case because the information to research information to the small village Kleuk Kleuk commune mess Oyadav morning August 14, 2015, met with citizens in the upper village commune, said that short-term unemployment motorcycle dead and buried, but for a very long time and there.

According to the Clarke County commune Kleuk mess, he said in the Facebook he had seen and heard make a surprise to local law enforcement, and in the next 2-3 months, do not have any Jarai village he said.

The Post said that if the indigenous brothers Wright in his commune period of 2-3 years ago is dead and buried motorcycles and equipment, which is owned by the bodies to go with it. The referee Oyadav and military police officers and district police officers Oyadav provide the same information that refuses to have relatives killed by accident and painful death if the body of all personal wealth is buried All this is traditionally indigenous Jarai.

In this regard, local authorities have seen very often, but do not dare to ban anything, afraid they Jarai Park cattle, cows, pigs poultry, wine jars in news search Bun Facebook account apartheid as a teacher in primary school small Portuguese village from 10 am on 14 August 2015, and have time to go to school in order to find the exact information was Residents and students who say that do not know Bun Thet.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Re: Viral Video of Charay ppl Buried Motorbike with Dead Peo

Post by hanno »

Probably will be dug out by Monday.
Samouth
Expatriate
Burundi

Post by Samouth »

hanno wrote:Probably will be dug out by Monday.
I think they would know if it had been dug out.
បើសិនធ្វើចេះ ចេះឲ្យគេកោត បើសិនធ្វើឆោត ឆោតឲ្យគេអាណិត។

If you know a lot, know enough to make them respect you, if you are stupid, be stupid enough so they can pity you.
Ed Hammer
Expatriate

Post by Ed Hammer »

When I die I want all my gold buried with me, my kids can fuck off. I worked for it and I want to take it all with me Play Station n all
General Mackevili: I just don't want you littering our forum with your drivel.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

being buried is sooo old school

i want to be cut up and fed to the vultures like a Tibetan sky burial
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
lakesidejunkie
Expatriate

Post by lakesidejunkie »

dug up for money for "cards" in bout 24 hours .
cambodia is a shithole .......

but i like it here.
TheGrinchSR
Expatriate

Post by TheGrinchSR »

phuketrichard wrote:being buried is sooo old school

Sadly, the vultures are dying off... there's a huge queue of stinking corpses waiting for sky burials that may never happen. I always had that as top of my list too. :-)
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell
prahkeitouj
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by prahkeitouj »

It was bout few years ago.
កុំស្លាប់ដូចពស់ កុំរស់ដូចកង្កែប
Ed Hammer
Expatriate

Post by Ed Hammer »

Soon you wont be allowed to bury people in the ground , it will be banned. Polutes the water table.
General Mackevili: I just don't want you littering our forum with your drivel.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

phuketrichard wrote:being buried is sooo old school

Good luck with that, seeing how vulture populations have decreased by 99% over the last two decades.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic