Barang kills gf in shv

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
Sohi
Expatriate
Great Britain

Barang kills gf in shv

Post by Sohi »

The talk of the town at the moment is the story of a barrang man who battered his khmer girlfriend to death with a pool ball at the square in shv on Thursday night, I only have third hand information on this so I'm not 100% sure what happened. I doubt it was an expat otherwise I'm sure people would know more.... So can anyone fill in the blanks?
Joker Poker
Expatriate

Re: Barang kills gf in shv

Post by Joker Poker »

Drugs?
Hotdigr
Expatriate

Post by Hotdigr »

Its a strange one mate. It took nearly 2 days to come out and, while it is certainly the talk of the town, no one seems to have many actual facts ie: there is talk that he may have been Russian, but no one knows for sure.If he was,there is a chance he lives here, because the Russians pretty much stick to themselves, as you know. If he wasn't, then I would guess he isn't from town or is a newbie, as no one knows him or his girl. Read Monty's post on the expats page as to the circumstances of the altercation itself. Whoever he is though, I hope they fuck him up big time in the monkey house, for many years to come. Any man who assaults a woman in any way is fukn scum.
Sohi
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Sohi »

Here's a post from the shv expat page that has more info 'They started drinking at the doll house playing pool for 3 hrs boy friend girlfriend none of the girls knew them so they were not regulars 2 younger males came into the bar he became insanely jealous paid his bill went to black bar had 1drink started arguing with her they left there went to the Greeks bar and he attacked her with a pool ball then he ran off like a coward'
I'm thinking maybe someone down for the bike fest?
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Hotdigr wrote: Read Monty's post on the expats page as to the circumstances of the altercation itself.
Where is this? Link?
Sohi
Expatriate
Great Britain

Barang kills gf in shv

Post by Sohi »

Monty is the guy I quoted above
To find it search fb for expats and locals living in sihanoukville, not sure if you can see posts without being a member
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Sohi wrote:The talk of the town at the moment is the story of ....
A special thanks to you Sohi for breaking this story here. I hadn't heard anything about it, thx.

And thanks to all of our members who break stories here on CEO!

It's one way to help people who read CEO too stay informed!

Keep it up guys! :good:
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

Where is ken svay when you need him?
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
Digg3r
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by Digg3r »

So did this actually happen?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic