Intoxicated foreigner sleeps on the sidewalk and garden

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Intoxicated foreigner sleeps on the sidewalk and garden

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

An unidentified foreigner’s believed to have been on drug or intoxicated, slept in front of people’s house and sidewalk which caused a surprise.

Kampot: An unidentified foreigner has slept at the garden along Kampot’s river, and then he went to sleep in front of people house and after that he went to sleep at the sidewalk which caused the surprise to passer-by and authority. This incident occurred around 6:30 am on 18 May 2015 at the garden along Kampot River, located in Kampongbaykengtbong village, Kampongbay district, Kampot city.

According to the witnesses, the nationality of the foreigner is unknown, but they thought he is approximately 40 years old. He is staying in a guest house locate in Kampongbaykengcherng, ,Kampongbay district, Kampot city.
On 17 May, 2015, the foreigner had been seen sitting and drinking beers alone in front of his guest house. It seemed like he had been intoxicated since last night that’s why in the morning he had been seen lying on the garden and sidewalk.

The witnesses continued, “Around 6:30 am, the foreigner woke up and headed to Krang Ampel health center and continued to sleep on a bench there. He didn’t even talk to any people who work there. After having seen he had been to sleep in the health center, the authority went back to the entity.

Engrish
Spoiler:
Foreigners who appear drunk or walking bombs lying on the front of the house and on the streets caused a surprise
Article: Star

Monday, May 18, 2015 15:46 pm

Province: foreigners unidentified man lying on the beach garden Kampot creek and went to sleep in front residents near the house on foot, then rebounded to sleep near a public street causing surprise to both law enforcement and military travelers as well as on police capacity 6 hour and 30 minutes the morning of May 18, 2015 at the beach garden Kampot canal, located in the South Bay neighborhood Bay City.

Sources of information from people who saw the incident, said that the foreigners do not know that that's what people There is probably more than 40 years old to stay on a rental home, located in the North Bay Bay City neighborhood.

On the afternoon of May 17, 2015, they saw a stranger sitting room drinking beer in front of his rented house alone likely drunk from the evening since the morning, they saw a stranger walking along the row gardens and public street so only once.

The source said that at 6 pm and 30 am, the foreigners recover from their homes and walk referring to the book about health center nearby torch lying on paid medical ignored even doctors who work there there is no contact with the medical words. The competent security followed foreigners, foreigners, arrived at the hospital and returned to the respective unit .
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: Intoxicated foreigner sleeps on the sidewalk and garden

Post by General Mackevili »

Drugged up and napping on a bench in good weather. Living the life!
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

You can't chill out anywhere these days without being disturbed :beer1:
Samouth
Expatriate
Burundi

Post by Samouth »

This reminded me when i was completely drunk after too many shots of tequila. I slept on the bench by the sea on Rabbit island for the whole night. No one disturbed me. What a great night.
បើសិនធ្វើចេះ ចេះឲ្យគេកោត បើសិនធ្វើឆោត ឆោតឲ្យគេអាណិត។

If you know a lot, know enough to make them respect you, if you are stupid, be stupid enough so they can pity you.
Jaap N.
Expatriate
Netherlands

Post by Jaap N. »

Cambodia in 5 words alert:
Seriously,who gives a fuck?
Samouth
Expatriate
Burundi

Post by Samouth »

Jaap N. wrote:Cambodia in 5 words alert:
Seriously,who gives a fuck?
The authority has given a shit for this. i wonder if he was a local would they also have a look on him.

If you know a lot, know enough to make them respect you, if you are stupid, be stupid enough so they can pity you.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Samouth wrote:This reminded me when i was completely drunk after too many shots of tequila. I slept on the bench by the sea on Rabbit island for the whole night. No one disturbed me. What a great night.
Haha, try that shit on death island, Koh Rong!
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
MekongMouse
Expatriate

Post by MekongMouse »

I swear there is absolutely no logic to when Cambodian newspapers choose to blur a face or not.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

MM, you are hereby sentenced to 1000 years hard labour, for the heinous crime of mentioning Cambodia and logic in the same sentence.
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
Samouth
Expatriate
Burundi

Post by Samouth »

General Mackevili wrote:
Samouth wrote:This reminded me when i was completely drunk after too many shots of tequila. I slept on the bench by the sea on Rabbit island for the whole night. No one disturbed me. What a great night.
Haha, try that shit on death island, Koh Rong!
it is not safe to do it on Koh Rong. Too many people walk along the beach. There are more khmer (villagers) on the island. Rabbit Island is completely different.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic