Homeless Frenchman CYRIL KRASILOWICZ Detained by Immigration

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Homeless Frenchman CYRIL KRASILOWICZ Detained by Immigration

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Cambodia News(Phnom Penh): On August 31, 2020, at 08:30 am, the department of investigation and procedure of General Department of immigration, received a French man, CYRIL KRASILOWICZ, 44 years old, from Psar Thmei 3 police post. The foreign man was arrested for having no passport.

After questioning, the police found that the French man came to Cambodia frequently, and the last time he arrived was on September 12, 2017, through Phnom Penh International Airport. He ended up staying on the street without a passport and overstayed his visa.

According to police, the homeless Frenchman has previously served two jail terms in France. On August 30, the police sent him to get the Covid-19 test and the result was negative.

The French man was sent to the Department of Investigation and procedure to follow the legal process.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
xX.TROPA.Xx
Expatriate
Nigeria

Re: Homeless Frenchman CYRIL KRASILOWICZ Detained by Immigration

Post by xX.TROPA.Xx »

This guy has asked me for money so many times out the front of Shenanigans Bar on street 13.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

^^^

Yeah, this guy asked me for $$ on 2 separate occasions..once in front of Lux hotel st 136 and another New Corner st 144.
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

I like the expressions in the last photo, has the copper got him by the collar, or has he nipped his bum.
Always "hope" but never "expect".
BeccaSmith
Tourist
Great Britain

Post by BeccaSmith »

I was in PP last month, and he was one of maybe 5 Barangs who came asking me for money.

On the corner of 172 and 51, he made beeline in my direction and asked for money. I said to him sorry to hear he's on hard times, but I had nothing to give him. He then goes off at me about how much he hates the khmers, and Cambodia is a shit hole etcetc. I'm like dude, I've lived here for three years...they people here are amazing. Maybe you're doing something that is making people be an arsehole to you? Then he's going on about how they're all racist etcetc. The conversation abruptly ended when I called him out on how racist he was being and maybe he should go back to France if he hasn't got any money, cause he aint getting anything from me. Got no time for that.

If I'm going to give someone money, then I'm gonna go buy some fruit from Grandma who's still on the hustle at 90 years old, or I'm gonna give something to the scrap collectors. Why would I give money to some entitled Barang when they can go back to Europe and get a job? With no skills required you can earn $15k a year, no effort? The Embassy's can arrange for them to get home. Makes me wonder why they won't go back home...on the lam?
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

AndyKK wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:33 am I like the expressions in the last photo, has the copper got him by the collar, or has he nipped his bum.
Yeah, the copper's hand is suspiciously missing from view..

Unlike Randy Andy's...(then again, he says maybe it wasn't his hand) :whip:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic