Man Angry with Wife, Burns Motorcycle

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Man Angry with Wife, Burns Motorcycle

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Cambodia News, (Pursat Province): A man was arrested by Talo Sen Chey district police after the perpetrator got drunk, insulted his wife and children, and then set fire to the family motorbike and burnt it to a crisp.
The above incident happened at noon on February 8, 2021 at the family home in Bot Romduol village, Talo Sen Chey district, Pursat province.
Police confirmed that before the incident, the perpetrator Chey Sothin, 34, was drunk and angry with his wife, Ngor Kea, 41. Since she did not react, he attacked his black 2014 McWave Alpha motorcycle with a big stick, before setting it on fire, and burning it totally.
[That will teach her.]
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
GMJS-CEO
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Man Angry with Wife, Burns Motorcycle

Post by GMJS-CEO »

Last time I argued with my wife I took all my beer from the fridge and dumped it in the sink. Taught her a lesson.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

I'm noticing a lot of these cut off your nose to spite your face crimes reported recently. Back in 2008 I remember being surprised that this man was so angry after getting divorced from his wife that he cut half the house off and towed it away.

Nowadays it's just scorched earth style.

https://www.latimes.com/world/la-on-div ... story.html
Silence, exile, and cunning.
jaynewcastle
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by jaynewcastle »

Why leave the wife with half the house, when its so easy just to burn it all down, & the car, & the motorbike etc :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic