Austrian STEFAN FINLEY FELIX KONIG Asks Immigration Office for Help

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Austrian STEFAN FINLEY FELIX KONIG Asks Immigration Office for Help

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Cambodia News (Phnom Penh): On December 23, 2019, at 10:20 am, a 34-year-old Austrian man, STEFAN FINLEY FELIX KONIG , went to the Investigation and Procedure Department of the Department of immigration, asking the officers there for help because he lost his passport in 2015.

The Austrian man reportedly came to Cambodia as a tourist in 2015 through the border at Pailin from Thailand. Sometime that year, he lost his passport, and he has been staying illegally in Cambodia since that time. Lately, he has been staying at the pagoda in Battambang.
He has been sent to the General Department of Immigration to follow the legal procedure.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Austrian FELIX KONIG STEFAN FINLEY Asks Immigration Office for Help

Post by pczz »

Its funny how many foreigners give their passport as security for loans and then forget
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Austrian FELIX KONIG STEFAN FINLEY Asks Immigration Office for Help

Post by Clutch Cargo »

pczz wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 5:26 pm Its funny how many foreigners give their passport as security for loans and then forget
I guess there's all sorts of possibilities...stacked or got the rental moto stolen and then I recall reading there was a guy where Calmete Hospital wouldn't give his passport back until he paid his bill..
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Austrian STEFAN FINLEY FELIX KONIG Asks Immigration Office for Help

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

Poor guy looks like he suffers from a permanently elevated right eyebrow. Asymmetric Eyebrows sufferers often confuse body language readers who think they are being cynical. This devastating condition makes it difficult for them to have deep relationships and precludes them from engaging in many professions eg. professional poker player or therapists. I hope he gets the help he needs when he returns to Austria. Good luck Stefan.
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Mishmash »

Anthony's Weiner wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 8:53 pm Poor guy looks like he suffers from a permanently elevated right eyebrow. Asymmetric Eyebrows sufferers often confuse body language readers who think they are being cynical. This devastating condition makes it difficult for them to have deep relationships and precludes them from engaging in many professions eg. professional poker player or therapists. I hope he gets the help he needs when he returns to Austria. Good luck Stefan.
Definitely looking the worse for wear.. Better for him back home where he can get more help.. Not your usual loafer/scambagger.
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

Lights on, somebody is home
and it goes cuckoo cuckoo on the hour
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Mishmash »

SternAAlbifrons wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:14 pm Lights on, somebody is home
Could be...

The strange part is he has been here 4 years or so.. How did he get by for so long?

It may be his current state is recent - can happen..

He looks to be sporting a Casio watch, so it's not all bad. The skanksters haven't cleaned him out totally.
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

Mishmash wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:29 pm
SternAAlbifrons wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:14 pm Lights on, somebody is home
Could be...
The strange part is he has been here 4 years or so.. How did he get by for so long?
It may be his current state is recent - can happen..
He looks to be sporting a Casio watch, so it's not all bad. The skanksters haven't cleaned him out totally.
Well yeah Mish, he does look pretty snappy compared to most of the crew who appear on this page.
snappy clothes, snappy Casio and very snappy moustache.
Especially maybe in the head. Snappy as in snapped by a few too many volts or something like that?
Or maybe he's just a poet or prophet or a mathematical genius - something just naturally really spaced out.

Anyway, i'd give him a job.
If he doesn't get better in the head, i like a good cuckoo clock hanging about anyway - and i recon he would be crisp, clean and clear with his cuckoo cuckoo right on the hour.
'snappy like that too, i reckon he'd be.
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Mishmash »

SternAAlbifrons wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:58 pm
Well yeah Mish, he does look pretty snappy compared to most of the crew who appear on this page.
snappy clothes, snappy Casio and very snappy moustache.
Especially maybe in the head. Snappy as in snapped by a few too many volts or something like that?
Or maybe he's just a poet or prophet or a mathematical genius - something just naturally really spaced out.

Anyway, i'd give him a job.
If he doesn't get better in the head, i like a good cuckoo clock hanging about anyway - and i recon he would be crisp, clean and clear with his cuckoo cuckoo right on the hour.
'snappy like that too, i reckon he'd be.
Just for you... Saves his interview as he can just copy the pictured instructions on the hour.. For me ironed creases in jeans are a faux-pas..

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic