Highschool Punks Injure Woman on Moto in Bag Snatch (VIDEO)

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Highschool Punks Injure Woman on Moto in Bag Snatch (VIDEO)

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Phnom Penh: The Phnom Penh Municipal Criminal Police Office say that on 29 October 2019, they arrested three male high school students, one aged 16 and two aged 18, on charges of of aggravated robbery.

The three thugs robbed a female Phnom Penh Court clerk, snatching her bag as she was riding her motorbike in Khan Sen Sok, Phnom Penh, causing her to fall on the road and injure herself. The victim was badly hurt and shaken up by the attack, but is recovering.
Currently, the suspects have been sent to the Phnom Penh Municipal Court to be tried.
The three punks; their parents must be proud.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Shazza
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Highschool Punks Injure Woman on Moto in Bag Snatch (VIDEO)

Post by Shazza »

Rotten little mongrels, that poor lady was lucky she only got scratches and bruises, her head got very close to that light pole. That little prick with the red shirt, looks like he is smirking, thinks it's pretty funny, a walk down a dark alley would fix him up a treat, and his low life mates
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

Look at them. All very dumb.

Let's hope they have somebody at home who will keep boxing the lessons of this "little lark" into their thick stupid skulls
over and over and over again.
They will never figure it out for themselves, even if they get locked up for years.

What do we do with the young dumb and dirt poor, the totally uneducated, those who have meth/booze/psychotic/ptsd parenting?
We can't bash them all and lock them up for life. Surely?

(not saying these 3 are deprived - except in brains)
DaveG
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by DaveG »

All tested negative for Meth, just little shits with no excuse, could have killed the unfortunate lady. S21 for these fuckers, O the good old days ay !!!!! ( PS only joking about S21 before everybody jumps on me. :dragonchase:

Hope the lady makes a full recovery and the parents of these idiots have to pay compensation.
King Keil
Expatriate
Armenia

Post by King Keil »

DaveG wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:20 pm All tested negative for Meth, just little shits with no excuse, could have killed the unfortunate lady. S21 for these fuckers, O the good old days ay !!!!! ( PS only joking about S21 before everybody jumps on me. :dragonchase:

Hope the lady makes a full recovery and the parents of these idiots have to pay compensation.
Joking about S21? What can you say, I am lost for words
DaveG
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by DaveG »

King Keil wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:30 pm
DaveG wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:20 pm All tested negative for Meth, just little shits with no excuse, could have killed the unfortunate lady. S21 for these fuckers, O the good old days ay !!!!! ( PS only joking about S21 before everybody jumps on me. :dragonchase:

Joking about S21? What can you say, I am lost for words
Joking about them receiving S21 treatment !!!!!, I wondered how long it would take :please:
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

Check out :17 of the video. Look at the dead eyed stare of the first bloke in the video....there's no prison rehabilitation for that guy I think. Not an ounce of shame or guilt on that smug face.

At least the other two seem to have some semblance of awareness of the gravity of their situation as they sheepishly avoid eye contact with the camera.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Shazza wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:51 pm Rotten little mongrels, that poor lady was lucky she only got scratches and bruises, her head got very close to that light pole. That little prick with the red shirt, looks like he is smirking, thinks it's pretty funny, a walk down a dark alley would fix him up a treat, and his low life mates
I agree. The boy in red is smirking and he's 16yo; he needs a smack around the head. They could have killed that woman and they should be held accountable for their actions.
Drive-by phone/bag snatching is extremely violent and there needs to be a serious crackdown - I'd suggest something like a minimum 5 year sentence for motorbike snatch and grab thieves. This is not petty theft, it is theft with violence, and people are getting hurt and sometimes dying as a result.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Brody wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:35 pm Check out :17 of the video. Look at the dead eyed stare of the first bloke in the video....there's no prison rehabilitation for that guy I think. Not an ounce of shame or guilt on that smug face.

At least the other two seem to have some semblance of awareness of the gravity of their situation as they sheepishly avoid eye contact with the camera.
Yeah, I think that's the 16yo kid. Doesn't give a shit. Doesn't even realise that his actions have caused great harm to someone who is entirely innocent.

Step up Cambodian police and justice. Tell these school kids that they will go to prison and do real time for snatching bags and phones.
All the best for the woman who was attacked in this case. Families of the suspects should be paying her medical bills. :whip:
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

I'm a big fan for putting small time crims in chains and shaming them as they clean up rubbish on roadsides .

It's cane or shame time in my opinion.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic