Kids Busted for Drugs in Fishing Game Den

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Kids Busted for Drugs in Fishing Game Den

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Cambodia Breaking News (Phnom Penh): In the early hours of 10 June 2019, Daun Penh police cracked down on drug trafficking and arrested five people at a fish-game shop in Sangkat Sras Chok, Phnom Penh.
The suspects were identified as four teenagers and a 31-year-old man: Say Sompheapanha, a 13-year-old boy, Hom Rotha, a 17-year-old boy, Ly Manet, a 17-year-old boy, So Vatra, a 16-year-old boy, and Choy Bora, a 31-year-old man (presumably the owner of the business.)

The police confiscated 519 small packets and five big packs of drugs, as well as set of scales, other drug equipment, and fish games. The case of the suspects was prepared for court.

Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
DaveG
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Kids Busted for Drugs in Fishing Game Den

Post by DaveG »

Whats a fish game ??? and are they addictive
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Probably the best picture I've ever seen of a fish game. What the hell is it with those games? I've looked at people playing it quite a few times and I've played video games since way back but I can't figure out WTF that game is about.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
DaveG
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by DaveG »

JB, Maybe every time you win you get to smoke one of those little bags of Meth on the table.

Those kids have probably smoked that much Meth they can't figure it out either !!!!!
whatwat
Expatriate
Hong Kong

Post by whatwat »

John Bingham wrote:Image
Probably the best picture I've ever seen of a fish game. What the hell is it with those games? I've looked at people playing it quite a few times and I've played video games since way back but I can't figure out WTF that game is about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Don’t listen to Chinese whispers.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

^^^ Who needs Photoshop when Windows Paint will do the job.
Yobbo
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Yobbo »

When i played it a dollar lasted a matter of minutes, expensive habit for anyone hooked on fish :?
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

What is the fascination with that game for ice heads?
Used to be a few in GSM that were exclusively frequented by meth heads
Captain
BANNED
Afghanistan

Post by Captain »

The "children" should be evaluated, educated, and released. The 31 year old man should be locked up for the maximum time warranted by this crime.
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

Here is a link to a delightfully irreverent take on the fishing-game crime scene, from a gamers magazine 2016.
Including this little gem from the cops;

“…We cannot accept bribes from the owners because we implement the law – but at the end of each month they help to pay our water and electricity bills...”

https://www.arcadepunks.com/cambodia-ga ... the-bills/
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic