Motherless Child Raped by her Father

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Motherless Child Raped by her Father

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Cambodia News, Kandal province: A crapulous crime was committed on June 18, 2020 at the suspect's home in Prek Tapov village, Takhmao city, Kandal province, when a father raped his young daughter. The mother of the child is dead, and the girl is being raised by her father and grandmother.
The man had been drinking and was intoxicated when he forced his 8-year-old daughter to submit to rape. When the grandmother came home from work, the child told her what had happened and she called the police.
The suspect admitted to raping his daughter three times in all and said it was because he was using drugs. He has been arrested and taken into custody by the Inspectorate of Police in Takhmao City.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Tarndog
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Motherless Child Raped by her Father

Post by Tarndog »

I used to hear (from Cambodians, in fact) that there is no such thing as a 12 year old virgin in Cambodia. Stories like this add credibility to the argument.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Tarndog wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:09 pm I used to hear (from Cambodians, in fact) that there is no such thing as a 12 year old virgin in Cambodia. Stories like this add credibility to the argument.
Crap. What are you suggesting ? You must hang out with some sick fucks. :evil: Seriously.
Tarndog
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Tarndog »

Anchor Moy wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:14 pm
Tarndog wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:09 pm I used to hear (from Cambodians, in fact) that there is no such thing as a 12 year old virgin in Cambodia. Stories like this add credibility to the argument.
Crap. What are you suggesting ? You must hang out with some sick fucks. :evil: Seriously.
Call me a victim of my environment. It was my university and adult students who used to tell me that!
angkorjohn2
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by angkorjohn2 »

Tarndog wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:29 pm
Call me a victim of my environment. It was my university and adult students who used to tell me that!
While a statement like that is pure hyperbole (and I know you are just repeating what you got told so I'm not criticizing you) , it does not take away that Cambodia does have a problem with acts of pedophelia by khmer men, all intertwined with the jayvarman/sino beliefs of the power and vitality having sex with a virgin gives you. Whilst everyone concentrates on the belief that Cambodia is a haven for western pedophiles they account for a very low % compared to the locals (reckoned to be responsible for 95% + of all child sex crimes). It is a problem that needs confronting and educating the population about to stop any more young lives being ruined.
Tarndog
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Tarndog »

angkorjohn2 wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:46 pm
Tarndog wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:29 pm
While a statement like that is pure hyperbole (and I know you are just repeating what you got told so I'm not criticizing you) , it does not take away that Cambodia does have a problem with acts of pedophelia by khmer men, all intertwined with the jayvarman/sino beliefs of the power and vitality having sex with a virgin gives you. Whilst everyone concentrates on the belief that Cambodia is a haven for western pedophiles they account for a very low % compared to the locals (reckoned to be responsible for 95% + of all child sex crimes). It is a problem that needs confronting and educating the population about to stop any more young lives being ruined.
Well said!
Soriya
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Soriya »

Just another reason i take khmer men with a pinch of salt.
Dont like them,certainly dont trust them,and out of the many i have met, my opinion hasnt changed.
I struggle to believe the 95% figure, but i wouldnt dispute it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic