SR: Two UK nonces caught, Leslie Peter HENMAN & David Malcom BROCK

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
Borum-Ex frm TOForum
Expatriate
Cambodia

SR: Two UK nonces caught, Leslie Peter HENMAN & David Malcom BROCK

Post by Borum-Ex frm TOForum »

I actually don't give a flying fuck, furthermore nice to meet you all here! :thumb:
jonathan100
Tourist
Falkland Islands

Re: SR: Two UK nonces caught, Leslie Peter HENMAN & David Malcom BROCK

Post by jonathan100 »

I know David Brock very well, I spent over 20 years trying to track him down so I could report him to the police. Around 7 years ago I found him hiding out in Asia. He was working for an American consultancy firm at the time as some sort of manager. I reported him to the Thai authorities and the British police. I also emailed every senior colleague of his at that time and warned them of this man and not to let him be alone with their children at any time (especially boys). No one answered me. Since then most if not all images of this chap have disappeared from the net. I read with horror that sometime before 2004 he had “adopted” a young Thai boy. Allegedly the child was killed in the Tsunami in 2004. I can only imagine the horror this poor little thing must have gone through at the hands of this man. I am so glad to see that he has been caught and has/will face trial. Hopefully the sentence will be a long one
jonathan100
Tourist
Falkland Islands

Re: SR: Two UK nonces caught, Leslie Peter HENMAN & David Malcom BROCK

Post by jonathan100 »

This is what Insigniam performance had to say about this vile creature.

David Malcolm Brock

"The best thing about consulting is the opportunity to make a difference in people's lives such that work is both inspiring and fulfilling, and seeing that translate into elevated performance and shareholder value."

PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE

David is an Asia expert who has devoted his life to developing the Asian markets in real estate, tourism, and banking. He has lived and worked in Asia for over 30 years, including Thailand, Japan, and Hong Kong, where he currently heads up Insigniam's office. David was a manager for one of London's top financial institutions, Cater Ryder and Company, as well as for the treasury and foreign exchange department of Jardine Fleming in Hong Kong. Additionally, he opened and headed up the Tokyo office for Finexco, a firm of international financial consultants. David has been very successful in the Hong Kong real estate market, where he co-founded and ran a residential real estate business venture. He also founded and effectively ran a tourism business in Thailand.

Other noteworthy experience includes:
Pioneering serviced apartments in Hong Kong
Heading up Finexo's office of international financial consultants in Tokyo
Opening and heading the Insigniam office in Hong Kong
EDUCATION
Bachelor of Science with Honors, Physics, Imperial College of London University, 1968
SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS AND PUBLICATIONS
Spoke at Hong Kong General Chamber of Commerce on "Translating Leadership into Breakthrough Performance"
Spoke at the Hong Kong Management Association on "The Change-Ready Enterprise"
Spoke on "Transforming Corporate Culture," China Human Resources Conference, Master's Series and VIP Day
Journal of the Hong Kong Management Association, article, "The Change-Ready Enterprise"
DAVID AFTER WORK

David is a music buff and passionate about many forms, in particular opera and choral music. He has sung with The English Chamber Choir and others in classical and rock concerts in England, Hong Kong, and Thailand. Highlights of his amateur singing career are performing in the rock opera Tommy onstage with The Who and Elton John, and as the Evangelist in The St. Matthew Passion of J.S. Bach in concerts in Hong Kong. David has also devoted himself to improving the lives of youth in Asia and has transformed the lives of several young adults through mentoring and sponsoring their education. David had the privilege of adopting a son, Nattapon, who was tragically killed in the Tsunami in Thailand on December 26, 2004.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic