Documents of Chinese Workers Checked in Ratanakkiri

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Documents of Chinese Workers Checked in Ratanakkiri

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Ratanakkiri, Cambodia News: On September 04, 2018, the police from the Department of Immigration at Banlung city went to inspect a construction site and detained 9 Chinese workers to check their immigration documents.
The police check found that everything was in order; all the Chinese construction workers were then released because they all had passports and visas.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Re: Documents of Chinese Workers Checked in Ratanakkiri

Post by newkidontheblock »

If they haven’t been charged with a crime, why the group mug shot?

They were following the law, and then found to be following the law.

Is there some in between the lines story?
offroadscholar
Expatriate
Australia

Post by offroadscholar »

newkidontheblock wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:30 am If they haven’t been charged with a crime, why the group mug shot?

They were following the law, and then found to be following the law.

Is there some in between the lines story?
Nationwide campaign to show the general citizenry that the competent authorities are on top of the situation wrt the Chinese in Cambodia.......
bvanfossen
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by bvanfossen »

^ this
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Rattanakiri, Cambodia News: Yet another well-publicized inspection of foreign workers took place on September 10, 2018, when provincial immigration police coordinated with Ministry of Labor officials, to check the documents of all foreigners working for 3 companies in Rattanakiri.

The three companies concerned are reported to be the Mang Yang Keh Rubber company, the Soukiri Development company, and A World Beyond Stock company.

Rattanakiri police have announced that many more companies will be visited, and inspections of foreign workers will proceed until the end of December 2018.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
beaker
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by beaker »

How do the chinese companies getting around the 10% foreign 90% khmer workers rule ?
"i'm the one who has to die, when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way i want to"
jimi hendrix
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic