Drunk Chinese Men Get Jumped, Sorya Shopping Center

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Drunk Chinese Men Get Jumped, Sorya Shopping Center

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

2 Chinese men got attacked by TukTuk/taxi drivers right outside Sorya Shopping Center in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Not to be confused with Golden Sorya Mall.

Looks like they caught a good ass whooping. The cops seemed next to useless, but in their defense it was quite a mob.

Engrish:
Spoiler:
2 Chinese men were drunk trouble Khmer meat was beaten contact near Sorya Shopping Center (video)

2 Chinese men do come and go stay in a state drunk trouble taxi near Sorya was beaten up by a group of taxi contact. The attack took place on the evening of November 07 near the Sorya shopping mall located in the new shopping district 2, Daun Penh, Phnom Penh.

According to witnesses at the scene, said that before the incident he had seen men and women 4 Chinese people traveled near Sorya Shopping Center by 2 Chinese men, wearing white, because of a drunk. Meanwhile, do not know what happened, but they saw Man 2, bullied, taxi (from the effects of alcohol) chhbchat Sorya shopping side, and place the scuffle.

The video, which was filmed and posted into the social network Facebook has shown that there are a group of taxi drivers as well as passengers from a nearby lot were beaten up on the Chinese man these 2 people, woman, Chinese 2 others will not let me, but barring win, cried loudly the cry once.

Also in the events above, the traffic police near the scene entered the listening community as well, but still can not control their anger, taxi drivers and passengers were not.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Joker Poker
Expatriate

Re: Drunk Chinese Men Get Jumped, Sorya Shopping Center

Post by Joker Poker »

Bah, most of those pussies hit like girls. Perhaps they are bus drivers? Hit and run away! Wonder what they did?
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

I was guessing it was the TukTuk mafia outside that seem to want to kill you the moment you refuse their $5 offer to the RiverSide.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

I nearly ran foul of that lot one day, refused their offer of $10 to Sovanna (a $3 fare) - one of the very few times I've thought things were about to get 'real' here - the other time involved taxi mafia too.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
VLayHo-ho-ho
Expatriate
Philippines

Post by VLayHo-ho-ho »

Joker Poker wrote:Bah, most of those pussies hit like girls. Perhaps they are bus drivers? Hit and run away! Wonder what they did?
Martial arts is the national curriculum. Watch what you say around certain Chinese ethinicities
There was no sarcasm or malice intended during the making of this post.
Joker Poker
Expatriate

Post by Joker Poker »

Huh? Wasn't it Khmers doing the hitting?
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

StroppyChops wrote:I nearly ran foul of that lot one day, refused their offer of $10 to Sovanna (a $3 fare) - one of the very few times I've thought things were about to get 'real' here - the other time involved taxi mafia too.
Yeah, I've exchanged a few "fuck you"s with those guys for sure.

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Joker Poker wrote:Huh? Wasn't it Khmers doing the hitting?
I'm guessing the 2 Chinese guys could have started it BEFORE they realized the whole block would jump in.

Even a chick almost gets in the middle.

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Sir_Quality_U_Feel
Expatriate

Post by Sir_Quality_U_Feel »

Fuck yeah. Drunk Chinese getting their ass whooped by Khmer. Love it. More please.
I'll give ya 500 Riel for it...
VLayHo-ho-ho
Expatriate
Philippines

Post by VLayHo-ho-ho »

Reminds me of "Happy Slapping". Only in the form of a bullying mob. Even thingy the Chinese guys instigated it all with their rude behaviour...more fool them.
There was no sarcasm or malice intended during the making of this post.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic