PP,: Car lands in the TTP shit canal after accident

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
Borum-Ex frm TOForum
Expatriate
Cambodia

PP,: Car lands in the TTP shit canal after accident

Post by Borum-Ex frm TOForum »

GT:

Cars from high-speed vehicles collide on the extreme corridor, the steering wheel falls into the sewage canal with two men and two women
By: Sok San
June 25, 2018 7:52 AM

Phnom Penh: Two cars were flying fast, flying over to collide at lightning-hit junctions, causing the vehicle to sink into a sewer with two men and two women in the car, but saw the incident pulled back.

The accident happened at 3:00 am on June 25, 2018 along Street 106, 432 Street, in Toul Tompong district, Chamkar Morn district, Phnom Penh. The source said that before the incident, a highlander Highlander, a number of Phnom Penh's 2AB-9342, had traveled along Highway 432, at a crossroads on four sides of the road, 106, while another Vigo was driven by a man and a woman on the same journey, causing the two to collide. Lightning like the lightning caused the Vigo to steam into the sewage canal.

Suddenly, the driver and the passenger in the van drove the car to emerge. The Highlander was injured by a friend who was taken to a hospital, while police were taken to a local police station to take legal action.

This case smells!
I actually don't give a flying fuck, furthermore nice to meet you all here! :thumb:
violet
Expatriate

Re: PP,: Car lands in the TTP shit canal after accident

Post by violet »

Great karma
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

Post by prahocalypse now »

Was the driver who ended up in the sewer a high-ranking official?
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

What did the poo say to the fart? You blow me away.
Borum-Ex frm TOForum
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Borum-Ex frm TOForum »

prahocalypse now wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:58 am Was the driver who ended up in the sewer a high-ranking official?
Dunno, but certainly a smelly guy.
I actually don't give a flying fuck, furthermore nice to meet you all here! :thumb:
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

prahocalypse now wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:58 am Was the driver who ended up in the sewer a high-ranking official?
driving a vigo? certainly not that high ranking :lol:
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
TheSiemReaper
Expatriate
Haiti

Post by TheSiemReaper »

I live near one of those canals and crashing into it is one of my biggest fears. I'd rather break a couple of bones than land in there (potentially with open wounds).
bangkokhooker
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by bangkokhooker »

TheSiemReaper wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:20 am I live near one of those canals and crashing into it is one of my biggest fears. I'd rather break a couple of bones than land in there (potentially with open wounds).
one of you biggest fears is ending up in a shit canal?

if thats all u have to worry about you are all set!
TheSiemReaper
Expatriate
Haiti

Post by TheSiemReaper »

bangkokhooker wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:37 am
TheSiemReaper wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:20 am I live near one of those canals and crashing into it is one of my biggest fears. I'd rather break a couple of bones than land in there (potentially with open wounds).
one of you biggest fears is ending up in a shit canal?

if thats all u have to worry about you are all set!
That and this reoccurring nightmare that the government decides to hike up the beer prices. Otherwise fear free, thank you.
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

Ford Crapi?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic