Cambodian law on court supervision

Breaking news from Cambodia can be found here. CEO often finds Khmer news and translates it into English for our readers if it is interesting to expats, locals, Cambodians living abroad and anyone who wants to stay informed of the latest local and international news stories about Cambodia and our neighbors in South East Asia. There are many sources for Khmer news articles and they can all be found here in one place. Most of the media comes out of Phnom Penh, Siem Reap or Sihanoukville, but we cover national Cambodian news from all provinces.
bong.kuit
Expatriate

Cambodian law on court supervision

Post by bong.kuit » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:22 pm

There was an article on KS in the PPP today (https://www.phnompenhpost.com/national- ... p-guessing), that mentioned that there is no process in sight as he is under court supervision that could be "extended indefinitely".

This sounds a bit strange to me and I would like to find the related law, but my google search turned up nothing. Could somebody help?

P.S. If the topic is sensitive, feel free to move the thread to darker places...
canucklhead
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Cambodian law on court supervision

Post by canucklhead » Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:12 am

I would guess it effectively means "house arrest"
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic