- The Pun-isher
- Posts: 6077
- Joined: Mon May 12, 2014 6:51 pm
- Reputation: 185
- Location: The Kremlin
The 5 levels on a German expat's â€™Give a f*ck-o-meterâ€™. (level 5 is the highest)
1. There is a huge political protest march
Response: Sam Who?
2. Protesters/critics get killed/injured
Response: Pass me another beer
3. There is a power failure
Response: I hope itâ€™s not for long, the beer will get warm.
4. The government cracks down on girlie bars
Bloody dictatorship we live in! This is a sign of bad things to come, mark my wordsâ€¦pass me another beer.
5. Alcohol and cigarettes are targeted for taxation
Response: Jeezuz! When are America and the UN going to do something? Canâ€™t they see what is happening here? Have they
abandoned us? This is criminal! Bloody KR are still with us! Save us!
- Posts: 1255
- Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 6:14 am
- Reputation: 3
- Location: Soon, Soon There
- General Mackevili
- The General
- Posts: 17355
- Joined: Tue May 06, 2014 5:24 pm
- Reputation: 2263
- Location: The Kingdom
LoL, mine start at the bottom of that list and move up.Milord wrote:Just a question of priorities.
"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."
Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME
Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY
Follow CEO on social media: