Page 1 of 15

Frenchman SEBASTIEN MILLOX Assaults Khmer Girl

Posted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:22 pm
by Rama
https://www.tvfb.news/article/5675
Identity of both parties not given.
Foreigner brought the girl back to his place on Street 144, Psar Kandal. Soon after (1:40am) neighbours heard violence and saw the girl covered in blood and called an ambulance.
Police and journalists came to see what was going down. Police knock on the door, guy answers, blood is seen on the floor, guy closes door, police leave, journalists hang about.

Presumably the foreigner is arrested later?

Image

Re: Foreigner Assaults Khmer Girl

Posted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:44 pm
by pczz
looks like his room is almost next door to the police station. certainly looks like he gave her a good whack. no doubt we will hear more

Re: Foreigner Assaults Khmer Girl

Posted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:39 pm
by CEOCambodiaNews
6 January 2018
From another source.
The crowds gather:
Image
Image
The police squad moves in:
Image
Image
Follows the blood trail :
ImageImage
Finds the perp picking up teeth off the floor:
Image
The victim, an unidentified Khmer woman, was severely beaten about the face.
Spoiler:
Image

Re: Foreigner Assaults Khmer Girl

Posted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:06 pm
by Kuroneko
Looks like a "top bloke" thumbdown :roll:

Image

Re: Foreigner Assaults Khmer Girl

Posted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:06 pm
by General Mackevili
Looks like a top bloke.

Re: Foreigner Assaults Khmer Girl

Posted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:37 pm
by jaynewcastle
Hopefully the police return the beating he gave the girl

Anybody recognise the worthless fat bellied piece of shit ?

Re: Foreigner Assaults Khmer Girl

Posted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:41 pm
by General Mackevili
Kuroneko wrote:Looks like a "top bloke" thumbdown :roll:

Image
Stop time traveling and stealing my jokes!
jaynewcastle wrote:Hopefully the police return the beating he gave the girl

Anybody recognise the worthless fat bellied piece of shit ?
I'd guess he's a sex tourist rather than a sexpat, so I'd be surprised if anyone recognized him.

Re: Foreigner Assaults Khmer Girl

Posted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:03 pm
by PSD-Kiwi
Look at the state of that top bloke...what a shit cunt! Where’s the video of him getting a beat down from the cops?

Looks like he lives right next door to the cop shop too.

Re: Foreigner Assaults Khmer Girl

Posted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:26 pm
by Anchor Moy
General Mackevili wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:41 pm
Kuroneko wrote:Looks like a "top bloke" thumbdown :roll:

Image
Stop time traveling and stealing my jokes!
jaynewcastle wrote:Hopefully the police return the beating he gave the girl

Anybody recognise the worthless fat bellied piece of shit ?
I'd guess he's a sex tourist rather than a sexpat, so I'd be surprised if anyone recognized him.
Not so sure he's a tourist if he lives in a dive off Psar Kandal next to a copshop. Those aren't tourist premises, so I say sex-pat. Be nice if someone could identify him. Arsehole.

Re: Foreigner Assaults Khmer Girl

Posted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:02 am
by pczz
Anchor Moy wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:26 pm
General Mackevili wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:41 pm
Kuroneko wrote:Looks like a "top bloke" thumbdown :roll:

Image
Stop time traveling and stealing my jokes!
jaynewcastle wrote:Hopefully the police return the beating he gave the girl

Anybody recognise the worthless fat bellied piece of shit ?
I'd guess he's a sex tourist rather than a sexpat, so I'd be surprised if anyone recognized him.
Not so sure he's a tourist if he lives in a dive off Psar Kandal next to a copshop. Those aren't tourist premises, so I say sex-pat. Be nice if someone could identify him. Arsehole.
You can see the address next to his door in the video. House number and floor by his letterbox. however, if he lives that close to the cop shop he is probably well known to them. And if he hasn't been arrested and he has any brains he will already be on a plane home
I am not in favour of men beating women but we haven't heard the full story yet. maybe it was self defence or maybe he is just an arse. Don't kill him until after he has paid for her medical treatment and compensation. 2 things confusing in the video. 1) they called an ambulance which costs a lot and 2) the ambulance attendant looked the part and tried to stop the photographer. usually they would sling her on a motodop and take her off to calmette