Unidentified Drunk Woman Crashes Her Lexus into Wat Phnom

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Unidentified Drunk Woman Crashes Her Lexus into Wat Phnom

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Phnom Penh, Cambodia News: On August 13 at 3:30 am, an unidentified drunk woman drove her Lexus RX300 into the Wat Phnom Park, and the license plates were quickly taken off the vehicle before local reporters could take pictures.

Before the incident, a Lexus, plate number, PP 2AK-6863, was being driven by an unidentified drunk womam from south to north on Preah Norodom Street. She drove at high speeds to crash into the park area at Wat Phnom. The RX300 was damaged and unable to leave the scene after the crash, and the woman was slightly injured as well.

After the incident, the woman took the plates out off the Lexus and ran away, leaving her car at the scene. The police went to check the scene of the accident and took the car to keep at the police station, waiting for the owner of the car come sort out the problem.

Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
xxxxxxx
Expatriate

Re: Unidentified Drunk Woman Crashes Her Lexus into Wat Phnom

Post by xxxxxxx »

After the incident, the woman took the plates out off the Lexus and ran away, leaving her car at the scene.
Before the incident, a Lexus, plate number, PP 2AK-6863
finbar
Expatriate
New Caledonia

Post by finbar »

After the incident, the woman took the plates out off the Lexus and ran away,
I'm often amazed at how, after a drunken night out, in the morning I find my dirty clothes have been carefully placed into the laundry bin, my shoes neatly arranged by the door, a clean shirt pressed, etc, and I'm not even a woman!

It's just unbelievable how conscientious and resourceful one can be when shitfaced.
Last edited by finbar on Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
-
Per ardua, ad stercus
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

Set it alight and watch it burn.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic