Smart credit rollover?

Phones, Internet, Computers and such.
james ten
Expatriate

Smart credit rollover?

Post by james ten »

Can anyone tell me if I top up my balance before expiry, does all my unused credit rollover?
Can I do this indefinitely?

Thank you
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: Smart credit rollover?

Post by kiwiincambodia »

Yes it does. For all operators.
james ten
Expatriate

Post by james ten »

Great, thanks! My usage between months is fairly random so good to know I can just put way more than I need and it won't go to waste.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

We've got $20-30 USD in credit on each of two phones which has been rolling over for a year or more, but we have to keep chipping in $2 credit every 28 days or so - even once the current period expires, we top up, and the larger balance is ready and waiting.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

StroppyChops[b] wrote:We've got $20-30 USD in credit on each of two phones which has been rolling over for a year or more,[/b] but we have to keep chipping in $2 credit every 28 days or so - even once the current period expires, we top up, and the larger balance is ready and waiting.

It's obvious you don't have Cambodian friends/family that want to borrow your phone to make a call.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

Duncan wrote:
StroppyChops[b] wrote:We've got $20-30 USD in credit on each of two phones which has been rolling over for a year or more,[/b] but we have to keep chipping in $2 credit every 28 days or so - even once the current period expires, we top up, and the larger balance is ready and waiting.
It's obvious you don't have Cambodian friends/family that want to borrow your phone to make a call.
We got the third business phone back from a Khmer employee the other day - we thought it impossible to use up your Smart credit, seems it's not. Had every subscription service known to man turned on, and was buying music singles at 33c like they were collectibles.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic