iCloud expert wanted

Phones, Internet, Computers and such.
Matthew Robinson
Expatriate
Great Britain

iCloud expert wanted

Post by Matthew Robinson »

Hello Techno-Wizard Ex-Pats

Does anyone have cast-iron knowledge about iCloud, how it works and problems associated with it?

I'd be happy to buy such a person a couple of drinks (or more), or even pay a modest fee, for half-an-hour's tuition.

Cheers

Matthew
arnstar
Tourist
Cambodia

Re: iCloud expert wanted

Post by arnstar »

Hi Matthew.

I believe I can assist you. Selling and maintaining cloud services is my thing.

Thanks

Craig.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

arnstar wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:45 pm Hi Matthew.

I believe I can assist you. Selling and maintaining cloud services is my thing.

Thanks

Craig.

But it's obvious you don't have the skills in selling and advertising your business . Don't see any phone number, address, e/mail, website or business name .
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

Super vague question. Is it about using iCloud for programs that use iCloud storage or specifically writing hooks into programs to take advantage of iCloud?

In a nutshell, iCloud is Apple’s implementation of cloud based storage for applications. Single application on multiple devices that saves all the preferences and data into the cloud that can then get shared globally. The same app works the same on every device.

Weaknesses. Only works on Apple devices. If there is no cloud connection, information doesn’t get written. But by default all information is stored on the device. Just the information doesn’t get uploaded. Applications can be written not to write to the local device to save space.

As for coding, Apple computers, iPhones, and Apple Watch share a similar code base, but not exactly the same. Apps must submitted to Apple and undergoes an evaluation period before posted (or rejected) into the App Store.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic