multi-SIM mobile phones reviews?

Phones, Internet, Computers and such.
Georgina
Expatriate

multi-SIM mobile phones reviews?

Post by Georgina »

online or in your experience. Nokia produces several functional non-fancy models - here $30 and $45. The Chinese FIVE SIM card copy model (copy of what I don't know - calling an oddity a 'copy' of something that doesn't exist in name brand chinese piece of value didn't make sense to me. Perhaps they meant 'cheap generic Chinese piece of garbage'. Might be adequate for my purposes however - just to keep my ASEAN SIMs ready for when I cross borders.

Anyone tried these cheapo multi-SIMs new and second hand? Saw an LG brand tri-SIM but vendor (who knows I would cone back if it didn't perform well) did not recommend I buy it.
"I am a lesbian trapped inside a man's body. Girls, help me escape!"
Sir_Quality_U_Feel
Expatriate

Re: multi-SIM mobile phones reviews?

Post by Sir_Quality_U_Feel »

Georgina wrote:online or in your experience. Nokia produces several functional non-fancy models - here $30 and $45. The Chinese FIVE SIM card copy model (copy of what I don't know - calling an oddity a 'copy' of something that doesn't exist in name brand chinese piece of value didn't make sense to me. Perhaps they meant 'cheap generic Chinese piece of garbage'. Might be adequate for my purposes however - just to keep my ASEAN SIMs ready for when I cross borders.

Anyone tried these cheapo multi-SIMs new and second hand? Saw an LG brand tri-SIM but vendor (who knows I would cone back if it didn't perform well) did not recommend I buy it.
Had a university student tell me her 15$ Nokia wouldn't break. Said she washed it twice already. I called BS and she then stood up and threw her 15 dollar Nokia on the ground. It broke into 3 or 4 pieces (cover n stuff). She put it back together in 5 seconds and it powered up fine. I was pretty damn impressed.
I'll give ya 500 Riel for it...
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

Nokia are still the Chuck Norris of mobile phones.

We are very happy with our Motorola Moto X dual SIMs, cost us a little over $200 in Oz and easily compete with Samsungs/iPhones
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
Digg3r
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by Digg3r »

StroppyChops wrote:Nokia are still the Chuck Norris of mobile phones.

We are very happy with our Motorola Moto X dual SIMs, cost us a little over $200 in Oz and easily compete with Samsungs/iPhones
Was a moto g last time you mentioned. Did you upgrade in reality or just in the forum?
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

Thanks for the correction, Moto G's. Still happy with them, and not normally a Motorola fan.
Garry.Crabtree
Expatriate
Nigeria

Post by Garry.Crabtree »

I'm using the Samsung S Duos which I brought at the Samsung shop for about 160$.

It works perfectly well and has all the tricks you'd expect from Samsung/Android phone. It doesn't have a great memory so you need to be careful which apps you want but other than that, its been great and I would recommend it.
According to the proverb: The pun is mightier than the sword
Sir_Quality_U_Feel
Expatriate

Post by Sir_Quality_U_Feel »

I got stoned last night and assumed my ultimate form. Within seconds I went Super Saiyan and transcended dimensions. Brought back the new Samsung Nebula 7
I'll give ya 500 Riel for it...
Digg3r
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by Digg3r »

StroppyChops wrote:Thanks for the correction, Moto G's. Still happy with them, and not normally a Motorola fan.
Many years ago, before smart phones, I had a Motorola razr. Great phone back in the day. The moto g and moto x also review well. My dad has a moto g. Not a bad phone at all but a little laggy. Nothing better at its price range though and very fast with updates. The moto 360 watch is doing extremely well and has been consistently sold out since its release.

I wonder if Motorola will be able to maintain this quality when the sale goes through.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

Digg3r wrote:
StroppyChops wrote:Thanks for the correction, Moto G's. Still happy with them, and not normally a Motorola fan.
Many years ago, before smart phones, I had a Motorola razr. Great phone back in the day. The moto g and moto x also review well. My dad has a moto g. Not a bad phone at all but a little laggy. Nothing better at its price range though and very fast with updates. The moto 360 watch is doing extremely well and has been consistently sold out since its release.

I wonder if Motorola will be able to maintain this quality when the sale goes through.
Yeah, I dunno - not a brand you normally associate with Samsung/Apple, but it's up there.
markd
Expatriate
Zimbabwe

Post by markd »

youtube reviews give the moto with the latest android os a review of premium phone that competes with flagship models at budget price.
thru shit to more shit
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic