First CEO poster to visit.....

Do you have a Cambodian trip report you want to share? Post it here, and feel free to link to your blog if it's a travel blog for Cambodia, South East Asia, or anywhere really. You can ask and answer questions about travel advice in Cambodia or just share your pictures and videos with us. Most people who live in or visit Cambodia have also checked out nearby countries like Vietnam, Thailand, Laos, Myanmar, Malaysia, Indonesia and the Philippines, and you can get to most of these countries by traveling overland, so put any travel plans, reviews or questions here. Discussions about dirt bike trails in here as well.
4000islandsguy
Expatriate
United States of America

First CEO poster to visit.....

Post by 4000islandsguy »

I have decided to offer the first CEO poster to visit my guesthouse... One night free, first beer or Bruntys free, one dinner and one day of complimentary mountain bike rental. Just identify yourself with your CEO name to me when you get here. You can see my place by clicking my signature or my website under my user name.

Good luck to the people at CEO who have put this site together for all of our enjoyment.

Sincerely,

Ryan
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Re: First CEO poster to visit.....

Post by StroppyChops »

Onyer Ryan. That's a great way to kick off your association with CEO!
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
FreeSocrates!
Expatriate
Canada

Post by FreeSocrates! »

As soon as my Dirt Bike is fixed I might consider it!

If only Mr.Lone Wolf would take me under his wing.
The cedar roasted asparagus has good chew. I don't know how to enjoy it, so I'll Instagram it instead.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Really cool! ! ! !

En route...

"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

4000islandsguy wrote:I have decided to offer the first CEO poster to visit my guesthouse... One night free, first beer or Bruntys free, one dinner and one day of complimentary mountain bike rental. Just identify yourself with your CEO name to me when you get here. You can see my place by clicking my signature or my website under my user name.

Good luck to the people at CEO who have put this site together for all of our enjoyment.

Sincerely,

Ryan
I thought The General was kidding... great deal! Huge thanks... now if I can get free long enough to make the visit. Hows the wifi there?
4000islandsguy
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by 4000islandsguy »

WIFI comes from the 3G tower and we use a 3G router. It is acceptable for the most part using skype and such although streaming isn't great.
rick o'shea
Expatriate

Post by rick o'shea »

Hi Ryan,

Is there any good mountain biking that you know of around the area? And do you know if any of the bus companies heading up use those 2 tier buses with storage space on the lower floor? I might make a trip up at End of July, but I'm guessing your offer will be long gone by then!

All the best!
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

I was surprised to get to 4,000 Islands and steady Wi-Fi connection at several restaurants. Even in my $6 room!

I was also able to buy a SIM and start using it there with data.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
4000islandsguy
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by 4000islandsguy »

rick o'shea wrote:Hi Ryan,

Is there any good mountain biking that you know of around the area? And do you know if any of the bus companies heading up use those 2 tier buses with storage space on the lower floor? I might make a trip up at End of July, but I'm guessing your offer will be long gone by then!

All the best!

Yes there is good mountain biking to be had in the area. If you don't have your own bike we are the only place to rent them from. We offer treks 3900 and above. My offer isn't significant enough to worry about in regards to a trip anyway, so come on up.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Last stayed in Don Det in Jan - it is so laidback - spent days watching the Mekong flow by. We were at Mama Leuah Guest House with Lutz and Pheng. Their food is out of this world - definitely the best in DD. I'm a bit biased because they are friends, but seriously, check it out. People end up staying there longer just so they can eat their way through the menu.
Mama Leuah is just south of the French pier on the sunrise (quiet) side - is that anywhere near you Ryan? Will drop by for a drink and chat next time.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic