Best Offroad Route to Sihanoukville or Koh Kong...

Do you have a Cambodian trip report you want to share? Post it here, and feel free to link to your blog if it's a travel blog for Cambodia, South East Asia, or anywhere really. You can ask and answer questions about travel advice in Cambodia or just share your pictures and videos with us. Most people who live in or visit Cambodia have also checked out nearby countries like Vietnam, Thailand, Laos, Myanmar, Malaysia, Indonesia and the Philippines, and you can get to most of these countries by traveling overland, so put any travel plans, reviews or questions here. Discussions about dirt bike trails in here as well.
FreeSocrates!
Expatriate
Canada

Best Offroad Route to Sihanoukville or Koh Kong...

Post by FreeSocrates! »

Anyone know good routes to these places and if the paths will be flooded this time of year? Is it best to get a guide?

Or use a GPS for android? Anyone got a GPS site?

I'll be on a 250cc my friend I think is on a 400cc.

Sorry for all the questions, I'm planning a trip this coming weekend, and haven't done one this far out before. Mostly just done day trips. My friend has more experience, but I'd say I'm Novice Level.

:beer3:
The cedar roasted asparagus has good chew. I don't know how to enjoy it, so I'll Instagram it instead.