Christmas Dinner 2020

Discussions about restaurants, cafes, coffee shops or bars in Cambodia. Feel free to write any reviews you have, whether its the best burger you've had in Phnom Penh or the worse pizza in Kampot, we want to read it! Discussions about Khmer dishes are also in here, or you can leave your own. If you own a restaurant, feel free to let the expat community know about it here so that we can come check it out. Found a favorite cafe or have a place we should avoid? Tell us about it. Asian recipes & questions are always welcome.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Christmas Dinner 2020

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Does anyone know any Bars/Restaurants that are putting on a traditional Christmas Dinner?
ill update the OP with peoples suggestions
ImageImageImage
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
xX.TROPA.Xx
Expatriate
Nigeria

Re: Christmas Dinner 2020

Post by xX.TROPA.Xx »

Shenanigans is really good for xmas food
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

xX.TROPA.Xx wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 8:28 pm Shenanigans is really good for xmas food
not a bad shout, love the food at shenanigans!
BigDee
Expatriate
Australia

Post by BigDee »

Shenanigans cant be the only place putting on a feed for Xmas.
any other recommendations for Christmas Eve Dinner or Lunch in PP or Kampot would be appreciated.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

BigDee wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:35 am Shenanigans cant be the only place putting on a feed for Xmas.
any other recommendations for Christmas Eve Dinner or Lunch in PP or Kampot would be appreciated.
yeah i had a look online last night, surprised ive not seen The Pub advertise anything either
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

What about Larry's, Aussie XL, and what's that other place that always advertises on fb. (Can't remember the name, but a clue could be Glew).
BigDee
Expatriate
Australia

Post by BigDee »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:26 am
BigDee wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:35 am Shenanigans cant be the only place putting on a feed for Xmas.
yeah i had a look online last night, surprised ive not seen The Pub advertise anything either
Maybe they dont want to advertise or are holding back because of the latest Rona scare, who knows.
The Sofitel has a Buffet, I have a party of 4 (3 adults and a 1 year old) and it would cost me $315 plus beers. Not saying its not worth it but dang.
cautious colin
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by cautious colin »

Penh 278 has one
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

BigDee wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:54 am
Jamie_Lambo wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:26 am
Maybe they dont want to advertise or are holding back because of the latest Rona scare, who knows.
The Sofitel has a Buffet, I have a party of 4 (3 adults and a 1 year old) and it would cost me $315 plus beers. Not saying its not worth it but dang.
There is a limit of 20 people (customers) per venue, so anyone promoting Xmas Lunch in a big venue may get a visit. I reckon many wont bother this year, it's a lot of work with so few people here.

I heard (rumour, so pinch of salt time) the Big Easy on 172 got closed down for breach of the 20 people rule. It was still shuttered yesterday at lunchtime.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

updated thanks @Username Taken @cautious colin

i'm going to go to shenanigans with a fellow poster, but will keep this updated for everyone else
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic