Olive&olive

Discussions about restaurants, cafes, coffee shops or bars in Cambodia. Feel free to write any reviews you have, whether its the best burger you've had in Phnom Penh or the worse pizza in Kampot, we want to read it! Discussions about Khmer dishes are also in here, or you can leave your own. If you own a restaurant, feel free to let the expat community know about it here so that we can come check it out. Found a favorite cafe or have a place we should avoid? Tell us about it. Asian recipes & questions are always welcome.
DogDay
Tourist
Barbados

Olive&olive

Post by DogDay »

Had lunch on Sunday at olive&olive. Was excellent and good value. Highly recommended it.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Olive&olive

Post by John Bingham »

I was there for a function about a year ago, I was quite impressed with the buffet and the setting.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

Wouldn’t olive oil & popeye be a better name than 2 olives ?
พิซออนเดอรูฟ
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

pissontheroof wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 3:31 am Wouldn’t olive oil & popeye be a better name than 2 olives ?
Whenever I hear the name Olive I think of On the Buses, a 70's British comedy with Olive as a character. I lose my appetite for everything soon after.

Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

I've been a few times and it's always pretty good and as mentioned, good value. I just find the upstairs a bit sterile, but the food is excellent.
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
whatwat
Expatriate
Hong Kong

Post by whatwat »

Doc67 wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:13 am
pissontheroof wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 3:31 am Wouldn’t olive oil & popeye be a better name than 2 olives ?
Whenever I hear the name Olive I think of On the Buses, a 70's British comedy with Olive as a character. I lose my appetite for everything soon after.

Apparently she dolls up quite nicely. (So my grandad said who knew her).

I think it’s more to do with beer.
Don’t listen to Chinese whispers.
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

Doc67 wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:13 am

Eswwwwwwwwwwwwwww Image
พิซออนเดอรูฟ
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic