Lee's Food Services

Discussions about restaurants, cafes, coffee shops or bars in Cambodia. Feel free to write any reviews you have, whether its the best burger you've had in Phnom Penh or the worse pizza in Kampot, we want to read it! Discussions about Khmer dishes are also in here, or you can leave your own. If you own a restaurant, feel free to let the expat community know about it here so that we can come check it out. Found a favorite cafe or have a place we should avoid? Tell us about it. Asian recipes & questions are always welcome.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Lee's Food Services

Post by Doc67 »

I was in the area on Friday and decided to pay a visit. It's north Toul Kok near City Golf.

They do serve the general public but only from the front office. You order from the price list and get what you are given. This is not my idea of buying meat but I have given up trying to find a butchers shop with a proper display and full range of cuts.

If your local bar/restaurant has an account I think there are discounts to be had, but, more importantly, you can get them to deliver and avoid the schlap all the way up there.

Anyway, here is the current selection and prices for you to salivate over...

ssian
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Lee's Food Services

Post by ssian »

Interesting. Huge selections as well.
Thanks for sharing!
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Lee's Food Services

Post by Doc67 »

ssian wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:35 pm Interesting. Huge selections as well.
Thanks for sharing!
Not cheap though. And some items are available in large quantities only, so you better have your fridge and freezer situation well organised.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic