Brooklyn Pizza good review

Discussions about restaurants, cafes, coffee shops or bars in Cambodia. Feel free to write any reviews you have, whether its the best burger you've had in Phnom Penh or the worse pizza in Kampot, we want to read it! Discussions about Khmer dishes are also in here, or you can leave your own. If you own a restaurant, feel free to let the expat community know about it here so that we can come check it out. Found a favorite cafe or have a place we should avoid? Tell us about it. Asian recipes & questions are always welcome.
Pedroviera
Expatriate
United States of America

Brooklyn Pizza good review

Post by Pedroviera »

Ordered pizza Brooklyn delivered (temple appliance) We liked it. Best I've had in Cambodia after 6 attempts or so. I prefer deep-dish but this thinner medium crust (not super thin) very good and filling. Lots of olives, fair amount of cheese and meats. 17 for big deluxe pizza (smaller options available) .Chocalate Dessert just OK, 4 bucks. Potato salad 4 bucks good flavor, I'll order again . 1 dollar delivery charge through temple appliance Pizza price On the higher side for Cambodia but I felt it was worth it and will be ordering again in the future forgot to take pictures
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Re: Brooklyn Pizza good review

Post by Username Taken »

Brooklyn pizza is way overpriced. Nice taste but expensive.

And, their online menu states "Delivery Charge: None", but they do have delivery charge. Greedy fckers!
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

Of course it's "overpriced" they literally have barang waiters. If you go there on a Friday it's packed and you can barely sit yet they are fast and consistent on quality. If it's too expensive there's always Pizza Company.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

fax wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 1:13 pm If it's too expensive there's always Pizza Company.
Pizza Company is just as expensive but absolute garbage.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Queef
Expatriate
New Caledonia

Post by Queef »

Username Taken wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 12:54 pm Brooklyn pizza is way overpriced. Nice taste but expensive.

And, their online menu states "Delivery Charge: None", but they do have delivery charge. Greedy fckers!
I was wondering if BK pizza tasted good because most pizza joints in PP suck and can't make a decent pizza, or if it is genuinely good.
You're right though. It's a bit overpriced. I can get a cardboard like pizza covered with ganja for the same price.
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

The restaurant and delivery service are separate entities now aren't they, I'm sure older posters will remember the drama.
Pedroviera
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Pedroviera »

Temple delivery service online . If load the appliance lots of restaurants to choose from. The dispatcher/staff good call back quick if restaurant is closed or out of stock. They also call you if food is late or driver lost . Passable english . In the address section u can add landmarks and location tips . They email if they can't reach you by phone. Some restaurants no charge on delivery. I'm actually surprised with how efficient they are
Phnom Poon
Expatriate
Kiribati

Post by Phnom Poon »

John Bingham wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 1:30 pm
fax wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 1:13 pm If it's too expensive there's always Pizza Company.
Pizza Company is just as expensive but absolute garbage.
Smaller too

monstra mihi bona!
markd
Expatriate
Zimbabwe

Post by markd »

thats not the pizza thats the empty delivery carton.

they were too fucked to relaise that they forgot to put the pizza in & spread the tomato leaf over the bottom of the carton. :beer1: :bong: :bong:
Queef wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 1:34 pm
Username Taken wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 12:54 pm Brooklyn pizza is way overpriced. Nice taste but expensive.

I was wondering if BK pizza tasted good because most pizza joints in PP suck and can't make a decent pizza, or if it is genuinely good.
You're right though. It's a bit overpriced. I can get a cardboard like pizza covered with ganja for the same price.
thru shit to more shit
cambo swa
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by cambo swa »

"Best I've had in Cambodia after 6 attempts or so."

Best in Cambodia does not equal good pizza. Our standards and taste buds get dulled the longer we are here. You pay that much for a good pizza pie in New York City. Pizza? Beer? Hamburger? Salad? Steak? But what choice do we have? Stick with Khmer food.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic