Page 1 of 1

Student Electrocuted Charging Phone

Posted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:15 pm
by wackyjacky
He had it plugged in during a thunderstorm and got fried through his earphones. I didn't think this was possible. I guess I'll start unplugging shit during T-storms now. Link: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/detail.ph ... 6&section=" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Re: Student Electrocuted Charging Phone

Posted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:10 pm
by Duncan
Not only phones . I can remember as a 10 or 12 year old kid , milking cows in the cowshed and being barefoot, when lightning struck nearby and I was lit up like a light. Unconscious for a while. It taught me to always wear your gumboots.

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Re: Student Electrocuted Charging Phone

Posted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:58 pm
by StroppyChops
Before anyone gets too excited about the video, they ARE kiwis.

Re: Student Electrocuted Charging Phone

Posted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:46 pm
by sigmoid
...they ARE kiwis.
Actually, they appear to be homo sapiens

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo_sapiens" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Image

Male and female Homo sapiens sapiens from hilltribe in Thailand

Re: Student Electrocuted Charging Phone

Posted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:52 pm
by vladimir
Apple releases the new Fry-phone