Great news for those that bank in Thailand and transfer money out

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Great news for those that bank in Thailand and transfer money out

Post by phuketrichard »

:thumb:

for three months flat fee ( regardless of amount) 125 baht
Bangkok money transfers

Next day transfers. Guaranteed.

DeeNext is a new money transfer service offered by DeeMoney with a guarantee that your money will reach the beneficiary account within the next working day from the transaction date.

The service is available to 28 countries and territories:

United Kingdom;
United States of America;
Australia;
Philippines;
Indonesia;
India;
Pakistan;
Singapore;
Malaysia, and
19 European countries; which includes: Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Austria, Finland, Ireland, Greece, Belgium, The Netherlands, Malta, Slovakia, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Cyprus, San Marino, and Monaco.

https://www.deemoney.com/deenext
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
yong
Expatriate
Thailand

Re: Great news for those that bank in Thailand and transfer money out

Post by yong »

phuketrichard wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:30 am :thumb:

for three months flat fee ( regardless of amount) 125 baht
Bangkok money transfers

Next day transfers. Guaranteed.

DeeNext is a new money transfer service offered by DeeMoney with a guarantee that your money will reach the beneficiary account within the next working day from the transaction date.

The service is available to 28 countries and territories:

United Kingdom;
United States of America;
Australia;
Philippines;
Indonesia;
India;
Pakistan;
Singapore;
Malaysia, and
19 European countries; which includes: Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Austria, Finland, Ireland, Greece, Belgium, The Netherlands, Malta, Slovakia, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Cyprus, San Marino, and Monaco.

https://www.deemoney.com/deenext
I need money from overseas . . . . . . . got nothing to transfer out anymore :BangHead:
Spigzy
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Spigzy »

I wouldn't trust DeeMoney further than I could throw them, which is somewhere between 0-1cm. Caveat emptor.
Meum est propositum in taberna mori,
ut sint Guinness proxima morientis ori.
tunc cantabunt letius angelorum chori:
"Sit Deus propitius huic potatori."
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

I have used them 4 times last year and just sent more baht
good exchange rate, quick customer service,( one time had to get a refund and took only 4 days) and works fine

so please tell me why u wouldn't trust them?
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

FYI:
sent 5,000 baht yesterday to my US citibank account using Dee money ( total charge 133 baht)
its already credited into my account!!
WildA
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by WildA »

phuketrichard wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:31 pm I have used them 4 times last year and just sent more baht
good exchange rate, quick customer service,( one time had to get a refund and took only 4 days) and works fine

There are waaay too many reports of problems I have seen on various forums. Incoming to Thailand, I use Transferwise. Outgoing...I just spend it all so I never have to repatriate any back.
Naturam expelles furca, tamen usque recurret. Horace
Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean they arent out to get you. Pynchon
Spigzy
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Spigzy »

phuketrichard wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:31 pm so please tell me why u wouldn't trust them?
DM sent. :hattip:
Meum est propositum in taberna mori,
ut sint Guinness proxima morientis ori.
tunc cantabunt letius angelorum chori:
"Sit Deus propitius huic potatori."
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

WildA wrote:
phuketrichard wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:31 pm I have used them 4 times last year and just sent more baht

There are waaay too many reports of problems I have seen on various forums. Incoming to Thailand, I use Transferwise. Outgoing...I just spend it all so I never have to repatriate any back.
Same, TransferWise is great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:21 pm
WildA wrote:

From the states i find using a direct wire transfer from my Citibank account to my scb account cheaper than transferwise
WildA
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by WildA »

phuketrichard wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:35 pm
Jamie_Lambo wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:21 pm
WildA wrote:

From the states i find using a direct wire transfer from my Citibank account to my scb account cheaper than transferwise
Yes, a lot of the brokerage accounts too will do very cheap or even free Wire Transfers, but many will not do them if you arent physically present. With the low cost of living here and in Thailand and my lack of desire to have a lot of money stashed in Asian banks, I just use transferwise to drop what I need in my account when I need it. Especially in Cambodia with $10 foreign ATM fees.
Naturam expelles furca, tamen usque recurret. Horace
Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean they arent out to get you. Pynchon
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic