How to legally beat up somebody

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
TheWarrior
Expatriate
Romania

How to legally beat up somebody

Post by TheWarrior »

This is just for information purpose.
Is it allow in Thailand foreigners to fight inside of the ring. And if there is some injuries will there be some legal consequences of it?
Basically what I'm asking is, lets say one foreigner want to bit up another foreigner legally, whats the route to take. But to do it old fashion stile, man to man. No girls talk.
Jamie maybe you can put you 2 cents on it.
I saw on TV people fighting in the ring in Thailand. I'm assuming is legal. And assuming there is no legal consequences as long there is a referee present. But thats just my thinking.
Last edited by TheWarrior on Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

Re: How to legally bit up somebody

Post by prahocalypse now »

TheWarrior wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:22 pm This is just for information purpose.
Is it allow in Thailand foreigners to fight inside of the ring. And if there is some injuries will there be some legal consequences of it?
Basically what I'm asking is, lets say one foreigner want to bit up another foreigner legally, whats the route to take. But to do it old fashion stile, man to man. No girls talk.
I saw on TV people fighting in the ring in Thailand. I'm assuming is legal. And assuming there is no legal consequences as long there is a referee present. But thats just my thinking.
Do you mean 'beat up'?

If so, who do you want to beat up and why?
davegorman
BANNED
France

Re: How to legally beat up somebody

Post by davegorman »

He’s a worrier not warrior.

If you don’t like someone just ask her to go somewhere where you can sort your differences out. It’s quite simple. Non?
TheWarrior
Expatriate
Romania

Post by TheWarrior »

prahocalypse now wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:25 pm
TheWarrior wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:22 pm This is just for information purpose.
Do you mean 'beat up'?

Well I dont want to "beat up" random person. I'm not person that want to fight. This is personal life but since you ask I will tell. Back home some guys were harassing me and calling me bad name. I try to challenge them in the park, if they want to call me bad names to fight. They just laugh and walk away. After that they report it me to the secret police, like i'm some kind of theorist. Which is to say really girl like. If I have money I'm thinking maybe I can challenge 3-4 of those guys in a ring, thats the short story. Me personally I dont like to call people to fight if I dont have to. Example if I see big black guy I will be scared to laugh at him and provoke him. That is my personal thinking. And I can not do it back in my home country because I will end up in jail. Those people are connected. Or they will set me up, somewhere in the middle of the night and brake my head.
Off course is there is a legal way. If there is no legal way I will just suck it up.
TheWarrior
Expatriate
Romania

Post by TheWarrior »

davegorman wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:30 pm He’s a worrier not warrior.

If you don’t like someone just ask her to go somewhere where you can sort your differences out. It’s quite simple. Non?
Yeah I did it back in my home country. But one of the "girls" had high level politician as a relative. They black listed me as a national security treat.
davegorman
BANNED
France

Post by davegorman »

TheWarrior wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:39 pm

Yeah I did it back in my home country. But one of the "girls" had high level politician as a relative. They black listed me as a national security treat.
Of course they did.
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

Post by prahocalypse now »

TheWarrior wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:34 pm Back home some guys were harassing me and calling me bad name. I try to challenge them in the park, if they want to call me bad names to fight. They just laugh and walk away.
Are these guys Thai?
TheWarrior
Expatriate
Romania

Post by TheWarrior »

davegorman wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:40 pm
TheWarrior wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:39 pm

Of course they did.
Well let me guess you are ex french lawyer. Who served as a Legionnaire. Then killed to many chicken and ducks in one of the secret mission in Africa. And now you are not allow to fight even if somebody called you out, because you are not allow my Legionnaires code of ethics. And if somebody giving you shit you will just called back up. Yup I know that type of people.
TheWarrior
Expatriate
Romania

Post by TheWarrior »

prahocalypse now wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:47 pm
TheWarrior wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:34 pm Back home some guys were harassing me and calling me bad name. I try to challenge them in the park, if they want to call me bad names to fight. They just laugh and walk away.
Are these guys Thai?
Eastern European.
Rogue
Expatriate
Honduras

Post by Rogue »

TheWarrior wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:34 pm
prahocalypse now wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:25 pm
Do you mean 'beat up'?

Well I dont want to "beat up" random person. I'm not person that want to fight. This is personal life but since you ask I will tell. Back home some guys were harassing me and calling me bad name. I try to challenge them in the park, if they want to call me bad names to fight. They just laugh and walk away. After that they report it me to the secret police, like i'm some kind of theorist. Which is to say really girl like. If I have money I'm thinking maybe I can challenge 3-4 of those guys in a ring, thats the short story. Me personally I dont like to call people to fight if I dont have to. Example if I see big black guy I will be scared to laugh at him and provoke him. That is my personal thinking. And I can not do it back in my home country because I will end up in jail. Those people are connected. Or they will set me up, somewhere in the middle of the night and brake my head.
Off course is there is a legal way. If there is no legal way I will just suck it up.
:popcorn:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic