Johnny Somali Back in Thailand

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Johnny Somali Back in Thailand

Post by Big Daikon »

Random Dude
Expatriate

Re: Johnny Somali Back in Thailand

Post by Random Dude »

I've seen that fuckwit on youtube yelling Hiroshima, Nagasaki at people in Japan, he has been attacked a few times and fully deserves it IMO. A group of Youtubers got arrested recently in Thailand and Somali was sort of involved but I think arrived too late to be dragged into the mess - I'd never heard of livestream snipers before that but it was a sniper that got them all arrested and I think he and Somali were working together.
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

Some beefy Japanese dude confronted him awhile back. Thought he got punched or slapped in Japan.

A complete tool.
Random Dude
Expatriate

Post by Random Dude »

I saw him get choked out by a Western guy in Thailand too, then in another incident thrown in a goldfish pond in a restaurant... his thing seems to be going somewhere and acting like a complete wanker for internet clicks.

There's a Youtuber I was sort of following, just because he goes to a lot of places I've been to, or would like to go to. He was the one who got the group arrested and when I saw the news I spent an afternoon going down the 'influencer' rabbit hole. It seems he had decided to hang out with idiots like Somali, presumably there are more internet clicks there. It was a world I was barely aware of but once you look into it ... holy shit man. They're a pack of stupid little kids, doing stupid little kid things to impress stupid little kids online. And then there are people who have channels devoted to following their antics and reporting on it, much like Hollywood celebrity gossip reporters.

They're the type of people that make expats, or normal respectful tourists cringe.
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

The last two times I was in Thailand for vacation, 2020 and 2021, I was in Pattaya and it was a cesspool of worthless e-beggars.
angsta
Expatriate
Iran

Post by angsta »

Random Dude wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 2:33 pm
There's a Youtuber I was sort of following, just because he goes to a lot of places I've been to, or would like to go to. He was the one who got the group arrested and when I saw the news I spent an afternoon going down the 'influencer' rabbit hole. I
Who are you referring to? I didn't hear about any arrests. I hope one was that Australian knob head.

I have seen this worthless POS Somali get a couple of slaps on Twitter. I hope he gets the absolute shit beaten out of him.
AinC reels off an eloquent and thought provoking monologue adlib
Random Dude
Expatriate

Post by Random Dude »

angsta wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 9:30 pm
Random Dude wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 2:33 pm
There's a Youtuber I was sort of following, just because he goes to a lot of places I've been to, or would like to go to. He was the one who got the group arrested and when I saw the news I spent an afternoon going down the 'influencer' rabbit hole. I
Who are you referring to? I didn't hear about any arrests. I hope one was that Australian knob head.

I have seen this worthless POS Somali get a couple of slaps on Twitter. I hope he gets the absolute shit beaten out of him.
The Youtuber is Cris Travels. There's a guy called Ice Poseidon - I'd never heard of him before this but apparently he's quite a big deal in the streaming world. Cris showed up wearing drag at a 5 star restaurant where Ice and his friends were eating,Ice put on the drag and gave his GF a lapdance, eventually they got arrested. Somali came in later pretending to be their lawyer.

Pretty much all of them were streaming themselves so it's all on video, you can see it here....
www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLoOahzuTRA&t=14s
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

gimps
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

Back in Japan.
Gary Small
Expatriate

Post by Gary Small »

Big Daikon wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 4:16 am Back in Japan.
He wanted her to say nigger , and then he would have edited it to make out it was unprompted..
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic