Western men continue to fall for isaan women

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
bkktrapper
Expatriate

Western men continue to fall for isaan women

Post by bkktrapper »

We fall for there tricks over and over they are milking us dry but seems we dont have to power to realise it? We as western men think "im different " but i see the same thing for years here , Isaan women taking advantage of western men for there money and when its all gone leave them high and dry .
ceiling cat is watching you masterbate
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: Western men continue to fall for isaan women

Post by General Mackevili »

Haha, I guess I've never been taken to the cleaners. Probably helps that I don't have any money to begin with.

This pattern will never stop. On one hand I'm baffled by how anyone can be so fucking stupid, but on the other I realize just how easy it is to fall into that trap.

"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
bkktrapper
Expatriate

Post by bkktrapper »

hahaha classic.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: RE: Re: Western men continue to fall for isaan women

bkktrapper wrote:hahaha classic.
I saw that before with those captions, but couldn't find it, so had to make it again just now. Your topic reminded me of it. It's a true story anyways, LoL.

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

bkktrapper wrote:We fall for there tricks over and over they are milking us dry but seems we dont have to power to realise it? We as western men think "im different " but i see the same thing for years here , Isaan women taking advantage of western men for there money and when its all gone leave them high and dry .
Issan women are not milking you, you're jacking off as often as you can into their faces. Then whining like a spoiled bitch boy when some girl thirty years younger than you realizes she actually doesn't want some old worn out whiny wrinkled flacid whinger who hovers over the change of a fifty cent beer.

You do Isaan women an injustice by bringing your tight assed attitude and aging flacid cock to them and prance around like you're some kind of Hollywood Johnny Holmes.

Not sure if I've pressed my point, but....if you've been burned by a Thai girl, you deserved it. don't blame a whole region/culture/ for your simpleton obliviousnous to what was going on.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: RE: Re: Western men continue to fall for isaan women

Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote: Hollywood Johnny Holmes.
Who the fuck is that? Must be waaaaay before my times, I'm guessing.

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
bkktrapper
Expatriate

Post by bkktrapper »

Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote:
bkktrapper wrote:We fall for there tricks over and over they are milking us dry but seems we dont have to power to realise it? We as western men think "im different " but i see the same thing for years here , Isaan women taking advantage of western men for there money and when its all gone leave them high and dry .
Issan women are not milking you, you're jacking off as often as you can into their faces. Then whining like a spoiled bitch boy when some girl thirty years younger than you realizes she actually doesn't want some old worn out whiny wrinkled flacid whinger who hovers over the change of a fifty cent beer.

You do Isaan women an injustice by bringing your tight assed attitude and aging flacid cock to them and prance around like you're some kind of Hollywood Johnny Holmes.

Not sure if I've pressed my point, but....if you've been burned by a Thai girl, you deserved it. don't blame a whole region/culture/ for your simpleton obliviousnous to what was going on.
My gf is 6 years older than me and im in my 20's plus i havent tryed jacking off in her face yet but thats a good idea.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

bkktrapper wrote:My gf is 6 years older than me
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
obelisks
Expatriate
Australia

Post by obelisks »

examples of Westerners who have lost more than £1 million

The Phuket property nightmare
In 2001 Rance met and married a Thai woman called Suda and went on to have three children with her. The prime minister at the time, Thaksin Shinawatra, had started a programme called "Thailand Elite", through which he hoped to attract wealthy foreigners to settle by allowing them to own small amounts of land, something not normally permitted under Thai law.
Fourkinnel
Expatriate
Tonga

Post by Fourkinnel »

Any man thinking of pursuing a life with his TeeRak in LOS should read "Private Dancer" first!

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/6776 ... ate_Dancer
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic