The Onset of Senility?

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
takeoman
Expatriate
Ireland

The Onset of Senility?

Post by takeoman »

As I wander the highways and byways with Mr.Butch, my mind frequently wanders. Random thoughts, and half remembered events flash through my brain. Driving a mini across the footbridges of York University's Heslington campus. Struggling to hold back charging fans at a David Bowie concert, in the Odeon Hammersmith. Being robbed at gunpoint when working for Ladbrokes, and at knife point when employed by William Hill. Happily driving round a rural postal route, on a beautiful spring day. Riding through the Northern Ireland countryside on Danny, my hunting cob. All these and more seem crystal clear for brief moments. Unfortunately other more important matters frquently seem to have been erased completely, and my short term memory is such that I am constantly checking to see if I have locked doors, taken medication, paid bills. Just a scatterbrained Irish dreamer, or does senility beckon?
Answers on a postcard please. :hattip:
Last edited by takeoman on Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The most boring man in the World. Ever!
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Re: The Onset of Senelity?

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

I enjoy your posts takeoman. Wouldn't mind a beer next time I'm riding around takeo. Enjoy those moments. My short term memory is crap and I'm still young. Long-term memory is fine though. I say you should just relish those snapshots of your past.
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic