An apology to Keeping_It_Riel

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

An apology to Keeping_It_Riel

Post by OrangeDragon »

KiR, I just wanted to take a moment and apologize to you for my accusations that you were the one behind the recent DDoS attacks. Evidence has now surfaced that you were not and that I jumped the gun based on the circumstantial events of your recent ban from 440 and previous grudges towards this site and many of its members. Combined with your twitter posts I, and several others, wrongly assumed you were the one making it happen. I just wanted to say I'm sorry, and welcome to Backstabbers Inc.

:beer2:
Soi Dog
Expatriate

Re: An apology to Keeping_It_Riel

Post by Soi Dog »

:thumb: :thumb:

Nice gesture, OD. Let's all move on to a more positive future and leave the past where it belongs.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

Respect, OD. :thumb:
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Post by IraHayes »

KiR was banned from K440??
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

LOL, I believe a guy wrote a play about something like this, Julius Caesar or something.

Backstabbers stabbing other backstabbers and getting stabbed a la ring a ring a rosies.
Milord
Expatriate
Canada

Post by Milord »

I'm glad KiR is posting on CEO.

I don't know why he was banned from kkk440, doesn't matter to me, but I do remember he started and contributed some good threads there.

Kind of F'd Up, but his insanity indirectly created this Forum.

KiR, Request, please add value here as a Reverse Cowboy ... Mind Fuck to your distractors. :evil: :dragonchase: =@

EDIT: KiR, What's it like to sell your Baby after 10 yrs? [Not to exceed 500 Words]
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

Milord wrote:EDIT: KiR, What's it like to sell your Baby after 10 yrs? [Not to exceed 500 Words]
When in Rome...
Milord
Expatriate
Canada

Post by Milord »

vladimir wrote:
Milord wrote:EDIT: KiR, What's it like to sell your Baby after 10 yrs? [Not to exceed 500 Words]
When in Rome...
Vlad, Are you being Clever, Sarcastic, or Literal? All of the Above?
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

OrangeDragon wrote:KiR, I just wanted to take a moment and apologize to you for my accusations that you were the one behind the recent DDoS attacks. Evidence has now surfaced that you were not and that I jumped the gun based on the circumstantial events of your recent ban from 440 and previous grudges towards this site and many of its members. Combined with your twitter posts I, and several others, wrongly assumed you were the one making it happen. I just wanted to say I'm sorry, and welcome to Backstabbers Inc.

nice
but since he already started posting here it seems like more a gesture to keep him here as he does know how to drive a thread ( an generate interest , ie read PR)
be it good or bad
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
keeping_it_riel
Expatriate
Nigeria

Post by keeping_it_riel »

OrangeDragon wrote:KiR, I just wanted to take a moment and apologize to you for my accusations that you were the one behind the recent DDoS attacks. Evidence has now surfaced that you were not and that I jumped the gun based on the circumstantial events of your recent ban from 440 and previous grudges towards this site and many of its members. Combined with your twitter posts I, and several others, wrongly assumed you were the one making it happen. I just wanted to say I'm sorry, and welcome to Backstabbers Inc.

Hey OD.

Thanks and I'm very happy to accept your apology. In a sense, I can see why you had me in the frame - it was a logical thing to conclude, but it takes an honorable man to publicly admit he was wrong and I respect you for that.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic