Billy Porter makes headlines wearing a 'F--- U, PAY ME!' handbag

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Billy Porter makes headlines wearing a 'F--- U, PAY ME!' handbag

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Porter debuted the bag at a photo shoot for Gay Times in 2019 and has worn it on the red carpet multiple times since.

Porter’s stylist, Sam Ratelle, told Insider the handbag is about celebrating how Porter is now cashing in on his career after having worked as an actor for almost 30 years.

Insider spoke to Porter’s stylist, Sam Ratelle, about the meaning behind the accessory, which he discovered at Patricia Field’s ARTFashion Gallery in New York City.

“Billy Porter has had a career for 30 years, so it was an homage to celebrating that he’s cashing in now after the hard work,” Ratelle said. “To me, that’s quite monumental.”

“I picked it out because it speaks about celebrating that we deserve to be here, we deserve to have money,” he added. “It’s kind of been a motto in a way.”

Full story: https://www.businessinsider.com.au/bill ... bag-2020-2
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Billy Porter makes headlines wearing a 'F--- U, PAY ME!' handbag

Post by John Bingham »

I'm sure I'm not the only one who saw this and thought "Billy who...?" What the hell is the rude twat expecting to be paid for? Staying the fuck away from an event?
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Alex »

How much though?
GMJS-CEO
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by GMJS-CEO »

Seems like a desperate attempt to get his name out there, hoping people talk about him on social media and Internet forums. Doubt it works.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic